The Student Room Group

Nat 5 english help!!!!

Guys I’m right now studying carol Ann Duffy and I’m on to the way my mother speaks” poem and I’m really really struggling so if anyone has notes PLEASE SEND THEM IN people HELP YA GIRL OUTTTTTTT

thanks you ur a cool dude if u read this lol
Original post by Ayaa929
Guys I’m right now studying carol Ann Duffy and I’m on to the way my mother speaks” poem and I’m really really struggling so if anyone has notes PLEASE SEND THEM IN people HELP YA GIRL OUTTTTTTT

thanks you ur a cool dude if u read this lol

I've moved this over to Scottish Qualifications for you- hopefully someone will be able to help you out :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Labrador99
I've moved this over to Scottish Qualifications for you- hopefully someone will be able to help you out :smile:

Thank you so much and I hope SOMEONE COMES AND HELPS ME!!
Original post by Ayaa929

sorry but I'm confused, the nat 5 paper has already been?
Original post by Ayaa929

No problem :smile: I'm assuming you are sitting the exam next year? I never did Carol Ann Duffy, but when I studies MacCaig, there were plenty of resources online (they don't need to be Nat 5 specific- poetry analysis is poetry analysis), so a quick search might help you find some stuff in the meantime :smile:
Reply 5
No problem :smile: I'm assuming you are sitting the exam next year? I never did Carol Ann Duffy, but when I studies MacCaig, there were plenty of resources online (they don't need to be Nat 5 specific- poetry analysis is poetry analysis), so a quick search might help you find some stuff in the meantime :smile:

Yeah I’m sitting the exam next year and the poem “the way my mother speaks” is one of the new ones they added so when I searched online there are no useful resources that’s why I’m asking for students notes who studied this previously
Reply 6
Original post by abigail-ww
sorry but I'm confused, the nat 5 paper has already been?

I’m sitting it next year 😂 so we have started the nat 5 course early so we don’t rush near the end of the year!
Original post by Ayaa929
Yeah I’m sitting the exam next year and the poem “the way my mother speaks” is one of the new ones they added so when I searched online there are no useful resources that’s why I’m asking for students notes who studied this previously

Ah, okay, that makes sense :smile: There might not be that many people doing the exam next year around yet, but I'm sure if there is anyone here, they'll provide any help they can :smile:
Original post by Ayaa929
I’m sitting it next year 😂 so we have started the nat 5 course early so we don’t rush near the end of the year!

Oh, sorry for the confusion! I did Blackberry Picking for my poem I'm afraid - I tried to find resources for you but there's barely any? I'd ask your teacher for extra resources or discuss it with those doing it as well. Best of luck!!
Reply 9
Original post by abigail-ww
Oh, sorry for the confusion! I did Blackberry Picking for my poem I'm afraid - I tried to find resources for you but there's barely any? I'd ask your teacher for extra resources or discuss it with those doing it as well. Best of luck!!

Thanks a lot for trying! Wishing u luck with your future exams!
Reply 10
Ah, okay, that makes sense :smile: There might not be that many people doing the exam next year around yet, but I'm sure if there is anyone here, they'll provide any help they can :smile:

Yeah that’s a lot tho!!
Is that a new poem they've added? I did Carol Ann Duffy and I never did that poem so I can't really help you there.

If it is a new poem then there probably won't be much resources online until a lot closer to next year's exam. I would ask your teacher or other people in your class if you're stuck
Reply 12
Original post by A1renegade
Is that a new poem they've added? I did Carol Ann Duffy and I never did that poem so I can't really help you there.

If it is a new poem then there probably won't be much resources online until a lot closer to next year's exam. I would ask your teacher or other people in your class if you're stuck

Yeah they got rid of havisham and another poem and they added the way my mother speaks and another new poem :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending