The Student Room Group

CCEA English Literature predictions 2018 may

anybody got any? im doing of mice and men and an inspector calld. pretty sure itll be george but i have no idea for an inpector calls.
Eric, Gender or Responsibility is what I've gathered - although that's just from looking at themes and seeing the pattern in questions
Reply 2
I think mice and men might have the first question based on Curley and the second will be based on the theme of loneliness.
Reply 3
Anyone doing Heaney and hardy anthology??? I think it’ll be thatcher and the old workman
Original post by Rmca12
Anyone doing Heaney and hardy anthology??? I think it’ll be thatcher and the old workman

I am and same here! something along the lines of traditional work and those two poems - our teacher seems to think so as well, any other possibilities?
Does anyone have any thoughts on Blood brothers - and who the question might be?
Reply 6
Anthology I think it might be Thatcher and Old workman for Hardy/Heaney...

What are your thoughts for Mice and Men guys??? (This Friday...)
Reply 7
Original post by charl0tteb
Does anyone have any thoughts on Blood brothers - and who the question might be?

Original post by danielflood
I am and same here! something along the lines of traditional work and those two poems - our teacher seems to think so as well, any other possibilities?

Original post by allenpc
Anthology I think it might be Thatcher and Old workman for Hardy/Heaney...

What are your thoughts for Mice and Men guys??? (This Friday...)

Praying for thatcher and the old workman - though I think that an August midnight may appear as it hasn’t been on in ages
Any of you guys do blood brothers, predictions would be helpful
Original post by Rmca12
Praying for thatcher and the old workman - though I think that an August midnight may appear as it hasn’t been on in ages
Any of you guys do blood brothers, predictions would be helpful

I’m not sure for definite - but my teacher thinks blood brothers might be Linda or Mickey
(And others at my school seem to think Linda too)
Predictions for Ccea mice and men and inspector calls please
Original post by Sososokskks
Predictions for Ccea mice and men and inspector calls please

Maybe for Omam it cud be crooks or Curley and a Q on lonliness maybe of Gerorge and L
Can the first question be a theme in of mice and men
Does anyone know any predictions for An Inspector Calls though?
Anyone have predictions for blood brothers?
My teachers think Linda or Mickey for the character but I’m not sure - what do you think?
To Kill a Mockingbird? Teacher predicts Aunt Alexandra or Scout
Pretty sure it will be either Gerald or Eric. there might be a small chance that the inspector will come up or even Eva as she never came up before
Original post by danielflood
Does anyone know any predictions for An Inspector Calls though?

possibly Gerald as he's the only one that hasn't come up before?
I think blood brothers will be the SPECIMEN PAPER (Mickey)

Quick Reply

Latest