The Student Room Group

Bad grades in college, but I still passed

So I did a BTEC course for 2 years at college, in Sports performance and excellence. I ended up finishing with a Pass Pas; I do want to go to Uni, but now I don't know if I can. If I got Pass Pass in a Btec is there any possible way for me to get into a university?
Original post by riaku
So I did a BTEC course for 2 years at college, in Sports performance and excellence. I ended up finishing with a Pass Pas; I do want to go to Uni, but now I don't know if I can. If I got Pass Pass in a Btec is there any possible way for me to get into a university?

dependent upon the uni entry requirement as far as i am aware you really cannot go anywhere with a PP as no uni will accept you least you have to have is a MM or a DMM to get into uni. good luck
Original post by riaku

Universities will still accept you with a PP. Russell group universities may not accept you as they only accept DD* etc but you can still get into a university. Some Russell group universities accept an access to HE course like Aston university. it also depends what you want to study in university
Reply 3
[QUOTE="Nobody101;77627652"]Universities will still accept you with a PP. Russell group universities may not accept you as they only accept DD* etc but you can still get into a university. Some Russell group universities accept an access to HE course like Aston university. it also depends what you want to study in university[/QUOTE

So I would have to do an HE course?

Quick Reply

Latest