The Student Room Group

CCEA GCSE Exam Thread 2018

Starting over 😂 hey guys discuss any CCEA GCSE exams here since it’s rarely spoken of!!😫

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I am doing ccea as well got 13 exams (1 done 12 to go🤑) English lit is scaring me .... any predictions for Heaney and hardy anthology - me thinks it’ll be thatcher and the old workman
Hi I had my first GCSE today it was french listening. How did anyone find it? I have english lit on friday and Im doing TKAM and Love and Death athology...any predictions anyone?
Reply 3
Original post by CCEA GCSE 2018
Hi I had my first GCSE today it was french listening. How did anyone find it? I have english lit on friday and Im doing TKAM and Love and Death athology...any predictions anyone?

How was French listening - did Irish listening a few days back and it went well
Anyone have any predictions for blood brothers
Original post by Rmca12
How was French listening - did Irish listening a few days back and it went well
Anyone have any predictions for blood brothers

It's hard to say because they can trick you especially on the multiple choice questions but I was able to answer the longer questions ok...I think! 😞 did u find that with your Irish?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
It's hard to say because they can trick you especially on the multiple choice questions but I was able to answer the longer questions ok...I think! 😞 did u find that with your Irish?

Teacher went over it afterwards and I think I am sitting on 38/40 though last question was quite tricky
Spanish listening on the 6th June and Irish reading on Thursday
Original post by Rmca12
Teacher went over it afterwards and I think I am sitting on 38/40 though last question was quite tricky
Spanish listening on the 6th June and Irish reading on Thursday

Well done that's amazing! I'll never get that. I have my french reading on Friday.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
Are you doing English lit unit 2 next Tuesday

Well done that's amazing! I'll never get that. I have my french reading on Friday.
Reply 8
I have Lit Unit 1 (Of Mice & Men) on Friday and Unit 2 (Juno & the Paycock + Heaney & Hardy) next Tuesday
Original post by Rmca12
Are you doing English lit unit 2 next Tuesday

Yes I do Dancing at Lughnasa and love and death poetry
I’m so glad that there’s finally a ccea group, every other exam board has multiple. I’m slightly panicked about religion tomorrow the gospel of Mark does anyone have any predictions for it or is it just a free for all?
Reply 11
Original post by elliemay2039
I’m so glad that there’s finally a ccea group, every other exam board has multiple. I’m slightly panicked about religion tomorrow the gospel of Mark does anyone have any predictions for it or is it just a free for all?

Also, doing gospel of Mark, I'd say it's pretty much free-for-all but the past papers are all pretty similar to one another.
Did anyone else do the physics today
Reply 13
Anyone doing Irish reading on thursday???
Also any blood brother predictions...
Anyone doing ICT this Thursday?! I’m super nervous as most of the information just won’t get into my head😫
Also how are u guys feeling about geography in 2 weeks!! super nervous
Same here. What parts of the spec have u covered?
I focused on development today i feel like it’s the topic I know the least out of the there. 😟🤷🏽*♂️
i feel the same way. but we have two full weeks to revise so we’ll be fine
Original post by Rmca12
Anyone doing Irish reading on thursday???
Also any blood brother predictions...

Yeah I’m doing it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending