The Student Room Group

why isn't he talking to me?

I've been texting this guy I went to school with. He initiated conversation with me on instagram first, saying hello and complimenting my appearance etc, then asked for my snapchat, then for my number. We've been talking constantly for 4 days, he usually responds instantly and double texts when it takes me longer than an hour to respond! He's really flirtatious too and asks for selfies, keeps telling me I'm beautiful etc, indicating romantic interest. He even saves/screenshots all of my snapchat selfies I send him.

Anyway since yesterday he's just disappeared, and hasn't read my text. I sent him a random snap of me smiling about 10 hours later, and he saved that too.. yet still hasn't read/replied to my whatsapp text. Not sure what's going on?
Original post by Anonymous

Anyway since yesterday he's just disappeared, and hasn't read my text. I sent him a random snap of me smiling about 10 hours later, and he saved that too.. yet still hasn't read/replied to my whatsapp text. Not sure what's going on?

What a creep...
Reply 2
Probably some fboy who's busy with someone else... See if he comes back in a few days

Edit: Also I should point out that asking for seflies and telling you you're beautiful does not mean he wants to be your boyfriend, it means he wants to **** you
(edited 5 years ago)
maybe hes not into you anymore
Kinda sounds like a ****boy to me...
Reply 5
What a creep...

haha and normally maybe I'd be a bit weirded out too.. but this is a guy I once had a big crush on in high school, not that he even knows, and he's still cute.
Reply 6
Original post by Sataris
Probably some fboy who's busy with someone else... See if he comes back in a few days

Edit: Also I should point out that asking for seflies and telling you you're beautiful does not mean he wants to be your boyfriend, it means he wants to **** you

aw I hope not, this is becoming a common occurrence for it seems. Guys often talk to me, ask for my number, flirt really heavily to the point where I actually start taking an interest then disappear.

I genuinely thought maybe he'd ask me out at some point, and we could be friends and maybe develop into something more if it came to that. I haven't text him at all since my last text because I'm not chasing. I suppose if he wants to talk, he knows where I am.
Sounds creepy though!! Maybe he's got some work or something. Definitely not a good sign of ending in love.
Reply 8
Original post by anonymous69gcse
maybe hes not into you anymore

then why does he still save all of my pictures whilst not replying to me over text? I literally sent that snap to see if he'd even open it, AND to see if he continues to save it like he's been doing with the other pictures.. and he did. Not sure if he is a ****boy like you're all saying, or if this is some mind game designed to make me chase after him and wonder where's gone.
Reply 9
Original post by naveenprasad
Sounds creepy though!! Maybe he's got some work or something. Definitely not a good sign of ending in love.

aw yeah just a shame I suppose. I won't think too much about it, he has my number if he wants to contact me. I suppose it was just the thrill of the chase for him, and as soon as I indicated I had an interest in him too.. he's gone so hmm.
because hes a paedo using you to get photos for his pleasure
Original post by anonymous69gcse
because hes a paedo using you to get photos for his pleasure

he's my age lol
aw yeah just a shame I suppose. I won't think too much about it, he has my number if he wants to contact me. I suppose it was just the thrill of the chase for him, and as soon as I indicated I had an interest in him too.. he's gone so hmm.

Yeah, maybe but at least you can things off your head now. If he wants to he can always talk to you.

PS: Don't worry too much. There will be lots of options in the future :P
then why does he still save all of my pictures whilst not replying to me over text.

He's probs using them to fap, Queen, nothing deep!
I haven't text him at all since my last text because I'm not chasing. I suppose if he wants to talk, he knows where I am.

Excellent attitude, know your worth!
dont worry theres plenty of other guys like me, whos so much better than him
Excellent attitude, know your worth!

thank you haha :tongue:
I've been texting this guy I went to school with. He initiated conversation with me on instagram first, saying hello and complimenting my appearance etc, then asked for my snapchat, then for my number. We've been talking constantly for 4 days, he usually responds instantly and double texts when it takes me longer than an hour to respond! He's really flirtatious too and asks for selfies, keeps telling me I'm beautiful etc, indicating romantic interest. He even saves/screenshots all of my snapchat selfies I send him.

Don't take it personally. He mat not be feeling well, so doesn't want to change your views on him.
I know that this may not help you, but this is just what I think about this situation.
Good luck with him
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
Don't take it personally. He mat not be feeling well, so doesn't want to change your views on him.
I know that this may not help you, but this is just what I think about this situation.
Good luck with him

thank you, no it helps! I'm just quite used to guys being nice to me, or pretending to be my friend hoping to get a fling out of it, and just pulling disappearing acts sporadically. I was hoping he'd be different. Oh well, like I said he knows where I am if he wants to talk, but I shan't be putting any further effort into it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending