The Student Room Group

Anyone else revising for CHEM!

post removed

Scroll to see replies

Everyone is hope u r ok x
HONESTLY. my wig is clipped in ready for whatever edexcel will throw at me tomorrow. I am SO worried. im going to go look at titration and then just do a specimen thoroughly because 1 of the q's may creep in. idk im expecting like 15/100 tomorrow.
You're not the only one doing this. I felt a little disappointed for B paper 1 but you've just got to ensure you get full marks on the calculations questions. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a titration method, questions on nanoscience and maybe cells (So all the triple content)
Oh yeah and use your common sense, don't stress over it
Reply 4
OMG! I had to think a lot for even one mark questions. BIO paper was easy but confusing.

Tomorrow CHEMISTRY. Electrolysis you are killing me!!!!!
oh my LORD HAVE MERCY. I will pray for you. what do you think will happen?
Original post by ohdearstudying
HONESTLY. my wig is clipped in ready for whatever edexcel will throw at me tomorrow. I am SO worried. im going to go look at titration and then just do a specimen thoroughly because 1 of the q's may creep in. idk im expecting like 15/100 tomorrow.

YOULL DO GREAT good luck!!
um. thanks for the sentiment but I really won't.

what do you thinK? I'm hoping the exam is okaY!

Original post by droppingexam
YOULL DO GREAT good luck!!
Original post by ohdearstudying
um. thanks for the sentiment but I really won't.

what do you thinK? I'm hoping the exam is okaY!

I think it will be tough, the biology triple paper showed that, like they'll try to make questions complex but take time on it because chemistry isn't really about developing knowledge, its more calculations and facts.
Reply 9
can anyone tell me the required practicals pls
ahhhhhh. can't relate. hoping "write the word equation" comes up and lots of fill in the blanks
Original post by droppingexam
I think it will be tough, the biology triple paper showed that, like they'll try to make questions complex but take time on it because chemistry isn't really about developing knowledge, its more calculations and facts.

I just. I have no knowledge that's the problem. I will be lucky. im off to learn about Avogadro and the likes to try and get some marks. wig
Hey guys, which exam board is this for? :beard:
I am revising for chemistry too (but for my degree :ninja: )

Spoiler

omg easy six mark. like analysing the results. but requires no chemistry knowledge. my kind sis!
Reply 14
im doing higher triple, will it be the same?
I feel like something about the structure of an atom and how it developed over the years will come up. My science teacher said there's a slight chance they might throw an 8 marks question on us which I would be doomed by. After how they confused most of my year with these questions on biology, I wouldn't be even surprised about it or by a question about some chemicals in parsnips or eggs.
Anyone doing OCR chem triple higher?

I'm absolutely terrified after the biology :frown:
chemistry is going to be so hard for me. EVEN THOUGH I AM DOING FOUNDATION god help me please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending