The Student Room Group

Gcse maths

I’m absolutely crapping myself for these maths exams I really wanna get 7 or above, any last minute tips ??
past papers
Maths genie and Seneca
Original post by Farhana001
Maths genie and Seneca

Is Seneca good for maths ?
Reply 4
You can buy
Original post by Double R
You can buy

Buy what ?
Original post by Riya_13
Is Seneca good for maths ?

Yeah it just gives you the basic knowledge you need to complete the questions or you can look it up on YouTube
Yeah it just gives you the basic knowledge you need to complete the questions or you can look it up on YouTube

Oh right thank you sm
Are you fasting, if so Ramadan Kareem x
Original post by Riya_13
Oh right thank you sm
Are you fasting, if so Ramadan Kareem x

Aha yeah I am Ramadan Kareem !! :smile: I would also look at the website onmaths x
Aha yeah I am Ramadan Kareem !! :smile: I would also look at the website onmaths x

Yeahhh I’ve gone on that a few times, it’s really good
Original post by Riya_13
I’m absolutely crapping myself for these maths exams I really wanna get 7 or above, any last minute tips ??

PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS
Oh and this may seem obvious but it really helps me when you check don't just scrutinise the method, cover up your original method and do it again.mthe best one is when you know more than one method for something and if you do when you do it again do the different method.
Original post by K9s_scientist
PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS
Oh and this may seem obvious but it really helps me when you check don't just scrutinise the method, cover up your original method and do it again.mthe best one is when you know more than one method for something and if you do when you do it again do the different method.

Thanks
Mathsaurus on YouTube! Does it well. He does maths past papers on specific topics. Check him out :smile:
Original post by Luciferrr
Mathsaurus on YouTube! Does it well. He does maths past papers on specific topics. Check him out :smile:

Lifesaver! Thank you sm
Original post by Riya_13
Lifesaver! Thank you sm

Welcome! All The Best!

Quick Reply