The Student Room Group

OSPAP application 2018

Hello,

I noticed there hasnt been any thread similar to this. Im applying for the ospap in 2018 and i would .like to know if there are others out there in the same shoes. anyone know what we need to make a successful application?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hie

I recently received my ospap approval letter from GhPC. I am now in the process of applying for a uni place for 2018. I was wondering whether the MSc Ospap is eligible for postgraduate loan. If not how have the old students funded themselves.

Original post by emjayy3003
Hello,

I noticed there hasnt been any thread similar to this. Im applying for the ospap in 2018 and i would .like to know if there are others out there in the same shoes. anyone know what we need to make a successful application?
Reply 2
Hello I am also aiming for a 2018 entry. I found speaking directly with the course leader very useful in getting an idea around the course, it's intensity and their expectations
Reply 3
Hie ,

I know have a confirmed place at Sunderland 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽. I am over the moon to be honest. Anyone going to Sunderland this year?
Reply 4
Hi. I am aiming to get an admission in sunderland for ospap 2018. Did you get admission in masters or diploma??
Reply 5
Hi.
I'm currently in the process of applying for OSPAP. I just wanted to know how long did it take for them to process your application?
Thanks

Original post by DjDee07
Hie

I recently received my ospap approval letter from GhPC. I am now in the process of applying for a uni place for 2018. I was wondering whether the MSc Ospap is eligible for postgraduate loan. If not how have the old students funded themselves.
Reply 6
Original post by shayms
Hi.
I'm currently in the process of applying for OSPAP. I just wanted to know how long did it take for them to process your application?
Thanks

I think a week or 2. Mine took slightly over because my documents were certified with different solicitors.
Reply 7
Hiya, do you get approval letter in 2 weeks from pharmaceutical council?
Original post by DjDee07
I think a week or 2. Mine took slightly over because my documents were certified with different solicitors.
Reply 8
Yes
Reply 9
Great. Looking to get admission in sunderland too. Waiting on my ielts result to get my procedure started. Did u figure out about student loan ??
Reply 10
Original post by DjDee07
Yes

Okay 😊
Hi

How do we send documents that pharmacy council require directly from the institue or the country of qualification ?
Reply 12
Original post by Shamaila140
Hi

How do we send documents that pharmacy council require directly from the institue or the country of qualification ?

Hie,

You ask the respective person/organisation sending them to address them to Pharmacy Council directly or if using email, they forward it to the email given by the council with your name on it
Reply 13
Can we send reference letters through email to gphc?
Hi. I have also applied for Ospap, regarding your question about the reference, the first defence has to be posted directly to GPhC, if they need any more references they will contact you and let you know whether they will accept it by post or email. Same happened to me. I had to arrange 2 references, one from the country of qualification, one from my recent employer, that is, pharmacist in Boots, they both were posted directly to GPhC, then I recieved an email from GPhC to say that they need another reference, this time by email, from Boots HR, to confirm my employment date with them. Hope this answers your question.
Original post by Tehmi
Can we send reference letters through email to gphc?

1 minute ago
Hi. I have also applied for Ospap, regarding your question about the reference, the first defence has to be posted directly to GPhC, if they need any more references they will contact you and let you know whether they will accept it by post or email. Same happened to me. I had to arrange 2 references, one from the country of qualification, one from my recent employer, that is, pharmacist in Boots, they both were posted directly to GPhC, then I recieved an email from GPhC to say that they need another reference, this time by email, from Boots HR, to confirm my employment date with them. Hope this answers your question.
Thanks for your reply
Another thing while filling up the section about work experiences in OSPAP. Application , can we add experience other than related to pharmacy.
For instance ; can i add recent experience working in tesco as customer assistant in a retail store , not in pharmacy??
Reply 17
Yes you can. I had no U.K. pharmacy experience prior to my application just care work experience.
Reply 18
hi i got conditional letter frm sunderland for ospap 2018
Reply 19
Original post by DjDee07
Hie ,

I know have a confirmed place at Sunderland 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽. I am over the moon to be honest. Anyone going to Sunderland this year?

yes still waiting for DBS email from uni have u received?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending