The Student Room Group

Does anyone do pride & prejudice for englsih lit gcse????!!!!

Anyone??? I literally feel like no one does it.
Any good quotes for themes and characters that can be analysed to high standard??

Scroll to see replies

Omg me but I’m struggling to 😭
same!!! why does barely anyone do pride and prejudice?
Do you have any good quotes for themes and characters??
Original post by princesslife
same!!! why does barely anyone do pride and prejudice?
Do you have any good quotes for themes and characters??

I’ll give them to you when I’m home, has your teacher made any predictions for the question?
Original post by Farhana001
I’ll give them to you when I’m home, has your teacher made any predictions for the question?

not for p&p
it's so annoying that barely anyone does it
has your teacher made any predictions?
thank you soooo much. i appreciate it
not for p&p
it's so annoying that barely anyone does it??
has your teacher made any predictions?
thank you soooo much. i appreciate it

No I wish I didn’t do it the highest I can get is a grade 6 and for English lit I’m aiming for an 8 :frown:
No I wish I didn’t do it the highest I can get is a grade 6 and for English lit I’m aiming for an 8 :frown:

what other texts do you do?
what other texts do you do?

I do an inspector calls , Macbeth and power and conflict you ?
an inspector calls, merchant of venice, love and relationships
the only text that a lot of people do that i do is an inspector calls :s-smilie:
an inspector calls, merchant of venice, love and relationships
the only text that a lot of people do that i do is an inspector calls :s-smilie:

Yeah because it’s easy to understand and analyze ,the only advantage of the other books is it will make sure the grade boyndaries won’t be high
Boundaries * I think it’s annoying how the grade boundaries aren’t different for each book , loads of people do Christmas carol and Frankenstein which majority of people find easy so surely that’ll make the grade boundaries increase 😫
Yeah because it’s easy to understand and analyze ,the only advantage of the other books is it will make sure the grade boyndaries won’t be high

i thought it wouldn't tho because majority will do the popular books so the grade boundaries will be normal or high
Boundaries * I think it’s annoying how the grade boundaries aren’t different for each book , loads of people do Christmas carol and Frankenstein which majority of people find easy so surely that’ll make the grade boundaries increase 😫

yeah i really want to change my books don't think its worth it doing it 3 days before the exam though:colondollar:
i thought it wouldn't tho because majority will do the popular books so the grade boundaries will be normal or high

Yeah but if they were all as easy as an inspector calls then the boundaries would be really high
yeah i really want to change my books don't think its worth it doing it 3 days before the exam though:colondollar:

Yeah same
i do it too! and ill pm you some quotes for themes. do you not have the cgp study guide?
Original post by Bookaddict02
i do it too! and ill pm you some quotes for themes. do you not have the cgp study guide?

yesssss!! one more person. nope left it too late to get one i just dont really enjoy english so i just left it....
Original post by Bookaddict02

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
what other texts do you do???
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
what other texts do you do???

I do inspector calls and Romeo and Juliet. and yep I'll send u some quotes. just give me a few.
IMAG0376-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Social class

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending