The Student Room Group

Looking for London flatshare/houseshare

Hi all, i’m a student at the University of Westminster and I would love to meet some people to share a flat or house with from September.

I’m a clean and tidy person and respectful of others. I’m creative and I like music, arts, books, cooking, pizza, chilling out, nights in watching movies, going out to random fun places and meeting new people. I’m still new to London so it would be fun to find someone to explore London with too.

Get in touch if you’re interested and we can go from there :smile:

Laaibah x
Hi, my name is RJ. I'm a third year student at KCL and staying on in London for a Masters, I would love to continue living in my 6-bed houseshare next academic year but my current housemates are graduating so they are moving out, as the landlords only have a license for student lets. I'm looking for five people who will be students next year to live in my house from September 2018 onwards, for twelve months! The rent is 520 per month, and bills on top come to about 20 pounds extra a month. There are five double bedrooms available, the location isn't central London but it's zone 2 and 3 on the Piccadilly line, which takes 20 minutes to get to Holborn, and there are direct buses to Camden, Waterloo, Strand, London Bridge and Oxford Circus.

For more information, please check out my advert on Spareroom! https://student.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/flatshare_detail.pl?flatshare_id=9810343
Hi RJ ! I was wondering if you are still looking for a flatmate? I'm a first year KCL student looking for accommodation for next year onwards! If you're still searching for flatmates I'd love to get in touch!!-Noga Arad
Reply 3
Dear Laaibah,I would like to help direct you for flat shares with numerous students from your university and others, that can align with the vibe you would like and your personal specifications. Please do reply if you are interested and we can discuss the opportunities. As a graduate myself from University of Westminster i am sure i can help and would love to direct you in your fresh start in education.
Hi Laaibah,Are you still looking for a place to stay?
Check out the endless facebook groups and popular websites like Zoopla or roomshare. Might have spelled these 2 wrong :biggrin:.
Reply 6
Original post by carissa_d
Hi Laaibah,Are you still looking for a place to stay?

Hey, yes I am but I am looking to move from mid August xx
Reply 7
Original post by Ilian
Dear Laaibah,I would like to help direct you for flat shares with numerous students from your university and others, that can align with the vibe you would like and your personal specifications. Please do reply if you are interested and we can discuss the opportunities. As a graduate myself from University of Westminster i am sure i can help and would love to direct you in your fresh start in education.

That would be great thank you.

Laaibah
Original post by AndrewBlue
Check out the endless facebook groups and popular websites like Zoopla or roomshare. Might have spelled these 2 wrong :biggrin:.

Lol, I am. THere’s so many. I would like to find some housemates to share with tbh.

Laaibah
hey everyone, i'm part of a group of 4 students (1 male, 3 females, 3 of us will be attending goldsmiths as firstyears in september and 1 will be at UAL) and we're looking for one more person (preferably male) who is looking to houseshare! we have found a very nice 5bed house in peckham but we need one more guy who'd like to share a house with us. we're all quite similar, into arts and fashion and modern creative youth culture vibes, all from south london - please do message me or email me @ [email protected] if you're at all interested!

our instagrams are @jords.ca / @fionv / @ella.wanendeya / @clarahweii
Reply 9
Original post by Jordi_Carter
hey everyone, i'm part of a group of 4 students (1 male, 3 females, 3 of us will be attending goldsmiths as firstyears in september and 1 will be at UAL) and we're looking for one more person (preferably male) who is looking to houseshare! we have found a very nice 5bed house in peckham but we need one more guy who'd like to share a house with us. we're all quite similar, into arts and fashion and modern creative youth culture vibes, all from south london - please do message me or email me @ [email protected] if you're at all interested!

our instagrams are @jords.ca / @fionv / @ella.wanendeya / @clarahweii

I've sent you an email! Hope to hear from ya soon :smile:
Original post by Laai_bah
Hi all, i’m a student at the University of Westminster and I would love to meet some people to share a flat or house with from September.

I’m a clean and tidy person and respectful of others. I’m creative and I like music, arts, books, cooking, pizza, chilling out, nights in watching movies, going out to random fun places and meeting new people. I’m still new to London so it would be fun to find someone to explore London with too.

Get in touch if you’re interested and we can go from there :smile:

Laaibah x

Hiya, are you still looking for a flat for accommodation?
Hi,

It's that time of the year again guys!! We're looking for a housemate to move into our wonderful flat in south east London. Special features include: 3 bedrooms (you would only get 1 though), 1 bathroom and kitchen.
It was renovated just last year so still looks amazing!
It is situated in Elephant and Castle (SE17 area) zone 1.
20 min walk to London Bridge station.
Message me if u want anymore details!xo

https://m.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/elephant_and_castle/8236819
Reply 12
Original post by emilyzara15
Hiya, are you still looking for a flat for accommodation?

Hi, apologies for the late reply. Yes, my friend and I have decided to live together and have started looking for house shares :smile:!
Reply 13
Original post by sunshinebeem
Hi,

It's that time of the year again guys!! We're looking for a housemate to move into our wonderful flat in south east London. Special features include: 3 bedrooms (you would only get 1 though), 1 bathroom and kitchen.
It was renovated just last year so still looks amazing!
It is situated in Elephant and Castle (SE17 area) zone 1.
20 min walk to London Bridge station.
Message me if u want anymore details!xo

https://m.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/elephant_and_castle/8236819

Hi,

are you still looking for a housemate? :smile:
Original post by meca_27
Hi,

are you still looking for a housemate? :smile:

sorry mate no

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending