The Student Room Group

anyone know where I can find early D2 answer booklets?

I'm looking for the 2003-2008 answer booklets for D2. Can anyone help me out?
Reply 1
Just PMed you
Original post by bluenotewitt

At that time, if I recall correctly, there wasn't a specific answer booklet for each exam; rather, you just got a generic booklet, so you had to write all the exam details and your candidate details on the front.
Original post by Prasiortle
At that time, if I recall correctly, there wasn't a specific answer booklet for each exam; rather, you just got a generic booklet, so you had to write all the exam details and your candidate details on the front.

There were certainly answer booklets for Edexcel D1 and D2.
Original post by tiny hobbit
There were certainly answer booklets for Edexcel D1 and D2.

OK, I was thinking of AQA and assumed Edexcel would be the same but I guess you guys introduced answer booklets earlier.

Original post by vc94
Just PMed you

Have you got them now?

Which board?
Thanks for the link @vc94, but tbh ( and don't take this the wrong way :biggrin: ) I don't trust the link you sent me and I can't be bothered to virus scan it. In case the link is legitimate I apologize!

@tiny hobbit So, no, I don't have the papers yet. I am looking for the edexcel answer booklets... got any?
(edited 5 years ago)
Thanks for the link @vc94, but tbh ( and don't take this the wrong way :biggrin: ) I don't trust the link you sent me and I can't be bothered to virus scan it. In case the link is legitimate I apologize!

@tiny hobbit So, no, I don't have the papers yet. I am looking for the edexcel answer booklets... got any?

I shouldn't think that Edexcel are worried by copyright issues by now, so they are attached. They aren't very interesting compared with the D1 answer booklets, so I would only print out the pages that are useful.
Original post by tiny hobbit
I shouldn't think that Edexcel are worried by copyright issues by now, so they are attached. They aren't very interesting compared with the D1 answer booklets, so I would only print out the pages that are useful.

Thanks, your the best!!!

Quick Reply

Latest