The Student Room Group

Poetry

Can anyone mark my essay
I can help! What poems are the essay on? What exam board?
Reply 2
Original post by Evelynlikestea

Aqa xxx
Reply 3
Original post by Skkkk
Aqa xxx

It’s a draft between exposure and remains like I have done notes for exposure and remains and wanting to see if it’s releveant
Original post by Skkkk
Aqa xxx

If it's on the love and relationships cluster, I can help! Is the essay on word? If so feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can put notes on and email back to you. When will you need it marked for??
Reply 5
If it's on the love and relationships cluster, I can help! Is the essay on word? If so feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can put notes on and email back to you. When will you need it marked for??

Oh no it’s on power and conflict:frown:
Reply 6

Im in year ten starting to compare poems I did exposure and remains
Original post by Skkkk
Oh no it’s on power and conflict:frown:

Ah that''s a shame! Sorry about that, I don't think I know the power and conflict poems well enough to be much help I'm afraid
Reply 8
Ah that''s a shame! Sorry about that, I don't think I know the power and conflict poems well enough to be much help I'm afraid

May I ask are u in year 11 if so how are ur exams going for English
Original post by Skkkk
May I ask are u in year 11 if so how are ur exams going for English

Year 12 unfortunately. I'm not sure if the english exams have been yet, I think both the literature ones are this week and language is after the half term.
Reply 10
Year 12 unfortunately. I'm not sure if the english exams have been yet, I think both the literature ones are this week and language is after the half term.

Oh right
Reply 11
Original post by Skkkk
Oh right

I wish u did power and conflict aaaa never mind anyways any tips for me I’m studying
Power and conflict
Macbeth
Christmas carol
Inspector call
English language
Any resources quotes notes advice ? Xx
Reply 12
Original post by Skkkk
I wish u did power and conflict aaaa never mind anyways any tips for me I’m studying
Power and conflict
Macbeth
Christmas carol
Inspector call
English language
Any resources quotes notes advice ? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest