The Student Room Group

Signs he is treating u like a Queen?

Just so no women settles for less again
When you’re special to him and he reminds you of it every so often
Reply 2
Original post by IcelandicSkies
When you’re special to him and he reminds you of it every so often

How would u expect your guy friends to treat u ?
Original post by Anonymous
How would u expect your guy friends to treat u ?

Like one of the guys really, like they treat each other is how I’m comfortable. If a guy friend is too nice then it crosses over into flirting territory and I end up unclear on where I am with the guy. So yeah I prefer being one of my guy friends’ mates tbh :P
When he wants to make love all the time
Going beyond your expectations??
Reply 6
Original post by IcelandicSkies
Like one of the guys really, like they treat each other is how I’m comfortable. If a guy friend is too nice then it crosses over into flirting territory and I end up unclear on where I am with the guy. So yeah I prefer being one of my guy friends’ mates tbh :P

Lol I use to flirt with my guy friends but I try to pipe it down to avoid me getting confused
Lol I use to flirt with my guy friends but I try to pipe it down to avoid me getting confused

Haha yeah, easy to do if you’re too comfortable with your guy friends, that’s for sure
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by JDieMstr
Going beyond your expectations??

Lol What about guy friends
When he helps you out and listens to and comforts you when you’re sad. Also when he compliments you.
Does he call you "Your Majesty" or "Elizabeth" a lot? Because that's a very big pointer to him treating you like a Queen.

But on a serious point, I hope you don't expect to be treated like a Queen if you don't treat him like a King. Otherwise you'll be looking for a one-sided relationship, which means you're going to have to wait a long time to find a man willing to be the only one putting in the effort.
Reply 11
When you have a royal wedding.
Original post by Cuddly Lizard
Does he call you "Your Majesty" or "Elizabeth" a lot? Because that's a very big pointer to him treating you like a Queen.

But on a serious point, I hope you don't expect to be treated like a Queen if you don't treat him like a King. Otherwise you'll be looking for a one-sided relationship, which means you're going to have to wait a long time to find a man willing to be the only one putting in the effort.

I feel like I treat guys like Kings but I am not treated like a Queen
I feel like I treat guys like Kings but I am not treated like a Queen

Maybe just treat him like he treats you?
Original post by Cuddly Lizard
Maybe just treat him like he treats you?

Yeah I will do :smile: btw I have PM u
When he notices the little things that make you happy and so brings those little things into his life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending