The Student Room Group

English lit predictions 2018

predictions for macbeth, jekyll and hyde, blood brothers and power and conflict poetry?
Original post by erinxo2001
predictions for macbeth, jekyll and hyde, blood brothers and power and conflict poetry?

Macbeth - probably one of the themes or maybe something to do with how the macbeths' are presented. J & H, idk i dont do that. Blood brothers - Yet again i dont do that; i dont know. P&C poetry - I'm guessing extract from prelude, exposure, strom on the island or Charge of the light brigade. Could be wrong but who knows. What do you think?
Original post by OhSoLucky
Macbeth - probably one of the themes or maybe something to do with how the macbeths' are presented. J & H, idk i dont do that. Blood brothers - Yet again i dont do that; i dont know. P&C poetry - I'm guessing extract from prelude, exposure, strom on the island or Charge of the light brigade. Could be wrong but who knows. What do you think?

I think the themes gonna be a difficult one like time and for poetry i’m thinking tissue
Original post by erinxo2001
I think the themes gonna be a difficult one like time and for poetry i’m thinking tissue

If tissue comes up im going to do an Eva Smith.
I feel like it could be 'Checking out me history' or 'London' as identity is really the only theme which hasn't yet come up in a specimen or last year

Quick Reply

Latest