The Student Room Group

URGENT!!!

I was eating gelabi in my room and the lights are turned off and while i took a bite the sugary juice spilt over my lap and on the carpet!! I got a wet soaked rag and placed it over the affected area and walked on top of it to wet the carpet and kinda dilute the sugar on the floor. Im afraid to tell my parents as i dont want them to stress out during ramadan. Is there a chance of ants entering my house?

Also i dropped other crap like ice lollies and chocolates and done the same dilute process and nothing happened but this sugar syrup went into the carpet!!

Scroll to see replies

hahahaha for some reason this made me laugh
m8 the thing u should be worried about is the juice on ur lap especially when ur fasting
Scrub it with a piece of wet, old or unused cloth or towel. Not tissue, you can make it worse. When scrubbing make sure you press really hard so that the cloth or towel takes up all the syrup
i can tell ur indian
Reply 5
Original post by Revisioncc123
Scrub it with a piece of wet, old or unused cloth or towel. Not tissue, you can make it worse. When scrubbing make sure you press really hard so that the cloth or towel takes up all the syrup

When did i mention tissue?
Original post by anonymous69gcse
i can tell ur indian

Whats so obvious?
Reply 6
m8 the thing u should be worried about is the juice on ur lap especially when ur fasting

Well theres a time when you break your fast
nah m8 im talking about juice as in c**
i dont think u got the joke buddy
whats obvious? jelabi ,asking such random question ,ants, afraid to tell parents
Reply 10
whats obvious? jelabi ,asking such random question ,ants, afraid to tell parents

You can leave now...
m8 im friends with u. i wasnt insulting u. im indian myself
look ant wont come. we r not in india so not much ants to worry about
Reply 13
look ant wont come. we r not in india so not much ants to worry about

Im not indian though
where r u from?
bangladesh?
Reply 16
where r u from?