The Student Room Group

Really need opinions! :(

*empty*
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You got yourself in a sticky situation. I think it is best not to pursue this since this can cause a lot of drama
well if hes cheating on his current girlfriend thats not a good sign
He has a girlfriend yet he is perfectly OK to do that stuff with you. Does that sound like a trustworthy person that would never cheat on you?

In other words he will cheat on you just like he is cheating on his current girlfriend
Step 1: Read your own post, but pretend it was someone else writing it.

Step 2: Don't waste your time on someone who clearly sees you as an optional extra.
what if he does the same thing to u with a different girl. how would u feel?
Original post by anonymous69gcse
well if hes cheating on his current girlfriend thats not a good sign[/
(edited 5 years ago)
what if he does the same thing to u with a different girl. how would u feel?[/
(edited 5 years ago)
y u repeating answer
Original post by Maya03
I know he said to me and his friends said that he’s seen loads of girls before and that he’s never even thought of cheating but he can’t resist me and that I make him crazy

i believe he's just tryna hit and quit girl he'll get a quick pump and then dump that'll be that.
That's unfortunate. I got nothing
Reply 11
Original post by Maya03
So basically to keep the story short I went clubbing with my friends and one of my friends friend was there and we were talking and we got on so well and then we ended up kissing etc, I really liked him but thought I’d never see him again, after my friend said he has a girlfriend and that they’ve been dating for about 2 years?! I was shocked as he told me he was single. Then on Friday I went out with my friends and ended up bumping into him at the club ? How weird I was so shocked. We talked and flirted etc and he said he really likes me but he loves his girlfriend which i understand. Then we ended up kissing and touching etc (I know he has a girlfriend please don’t judge I’m just asking what I should do) and we ended up doing it More through the night, he said to me I’m the most beautiful thing he’s ever seen and he can’t resist me, I’m head over heels for him and don’t know what to do please help :frown: thank you, Maya x

the way u get a man, is the way u lose him
Id
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by williamash2
That's unfortunate. I got nothing

Ik :frown:
Original post by JoshDawg
i believe he's just tryna hit and quit girl he'll get a quick pump and then dump that'll be that.

I just feel so much chemistry between us I can’t get him off my mind I’m going insane
how old r u?
y u repeating answer

lmao
how old r u?

Reply 18
Original post by A giant chicken
He has a girlfriend yet he is perfectly OK to do that stuff with you. Does that sound like a trustworthy person that would never cheat on you?

In other words he will cheat on you just like he is cheating on his current girlfriend

you'd be surprised how many girls don't understand this basic concept that a cheater is not the right type of guy.

Swear girls just get infatuated too easily and then think they can change the guy lol.

Poor souls
theres plenty of other guys. u will definitely find someone better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending