The Student Room Group

What was your first video game console?

Scroll to see replies

Reflects back on the Acorn electron as my first computer.
Crazy Rider was a motorbike game with awful graphics and took forever to load...but darn addictive
Original post by AngryJellyfish
The original Gameboy. :coma:
(...)

I still own this one! :biggrin: and a lot of games! those are precious pearls today! :yes:
Mine was the Sega Megadrive when I was 3 years old; I loved playing Sonic 3 and Ecco the Dolphin. I then moved onto the Playstation and have been a Sony fangirl ever since. I also joined the PC Master Race a year ago but consoles are still dear to my heart.
a ps2 with dog's life for christmas when i was 6 or 7
i never actually finished it tbh
Playstation 1. Cant remember playing it much as I have an older brother so I wasnt allowed to play it much.
Reply 45
Sega MegaDrive
ps2 . used to play alot of crash bandicoot and some random tom and jerry fight game lolll
damn how old are you
I thought you'd be 12 or smth >_>
I'm honestly really surprised at that though...
I'm 16 and a girl and been into gaming practically since my birth XD
Mainly due to the fact that i grew up an only girl with older brothers who had Ps1's and nintendos so i was just influenced by them i guess
Atari 8-bit. Loved Boulder Dash, River Raid and all that grand stuff.
Reply 50
You planning on getting a new console soon? I mean E3 is coming up :smile:
Xbox 360 elite. got halo reach limited edition to play with it.
We had one that plugged into the telly and had like 500 mini games in it. But proper console was PS1 and I've had every one since.
Reply 53
Atari 2600 :smile:
Original post by Mystelle
Mine was the DS Lite, I played Cooking Mama all day. Oh the nostalgia :rolleyes:

dsi i need to sell tht on ebay
Reply 55
(Original post by Mystelle)
Mine was the DS Lite, I played Cooking Mama all day. Oh the nostalgia

DS Lite isnt old enough for nostalgia ><
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by MdE77
Sega MegaDrive

The "sonic" console, oh my god I loved those games with the blue hedgehog! I guess you owned those games at that time?
Reply 57
Sonic/2/3/+Knuckles - heck I still have my Mega Drive2, MegaCD2 and 32x in a box somewhere!
PS1
N64...I’m not even that old but omg that seems ancient :’)

Quick Reply

Latest