The Student Room Group

History Source Paper

How are you revising? Exam's in a few hours!
Original post by unlearning
How are you revising? Exam's in a few hours!

Sleep or do what you can. i normally had 1-2 sides of notes.

The thing you want to aboid is being sleepy.
making timing or reading mistakes. they can cost you far more than last minute learning.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Sleep or do what you can. i normally had 1-2 sides of notes.

The thing you want to aboid is being sleepy.
making timing or reading mistakes. they can cost you far more than last minute learning.

Well, exam's over...and I guess I studied the wrong thing...
Reply 3
Well, exam's over...and I guess I studied the wrong thing...

how did u find it? this is the league of nations one, right?
Reply 4
Original post by ari_b
how did u find it? this is the league of nations one, right?

Yes, league of nations. I thought they would directly be questioning us on why it failed or succeeded, but instead they asked about the Manchurian crisis which was the one thing I didn't study!

But it was okay. Definitely the worst history paper though. What about you?
Reply 5
Yes, league of nations. I thought they would directly be questioning us on why it failed or succeeded, but instead they asked about the Manchurian crisis which was the one thing I didn't study!

oh yeah, tbh u didn't really need to revise much, just a few key dates and main facts but it wasn't bad at all tbh, found it pretty decent so yeah thank God for that, so glad history's finally over aha

Always a case of damage limitation then and creating enough of an argument that fits the question. On to the next one.
Reply 7
Original post by ari_b
oh yeah, tbh u didn't really need to revise much, just a few key dates and main facts but it wasn't bad at all tbh, found it pretty decent so yeah thank God for that, so glad history's finally over aha

I hope the grade boundaries aren't too high.
Reply 8
Original post by 999tigger
Always a case of damage limitation then and creating enough of an argument that fits the question. On to the next one.

When's your next?
When's your next?

Not sitting. Btw if it was a source question then 60-80% of the marks are in front of you because its about methodology.
Reply 10
I hope the grade boundaries aren't too high.

don't worry, history grade boundaries are always really low, like it's usually around 65% for an a*

Quick Reply

Latest