The Student Room Group

Muslims obsessed with virginity

Why are muslims so obsessed with virginity, even young muslim men born in the UK ? Even Sikhs and Hindus no longer care if their future spouse has had sex before.

Scroll to see replies

non muslims obsessed with muslims
Original post by Anonymous
Why are muslims so obsessed with virginity, even young muslim men born in the UK ? Even Sikhs and Hindus no longer care if their future spouse has had sex before.

how are they obsessed with it ,it just says in the quraan that you should not have sex until marriage.
Reply 3
The religion doth protest too much, methinks.

Basically I think it's such a Big Thing for them because it's a thing they've got to put consicous effort into not thinking about it - which guarantees that they're going to be thinking about it on at least some level, far more than they would if it wasn't a Big Thing.
Original post by YouAreAYute

majority of threads made about virginity regarding Muslims is DONE by Muslims...
Original post by RickHendricks
majority of threads made about virginity regarding Muslims is DONE by Muslims...

not just about this lol

fax
ladies above said it
Buddy as a (English) Catholic school girl I can tell you that we were taught abstinence only sex ed that featured biblical teachings that led to half of the other students in my school year having oral and anal sex with their boyfriends rather than lose their virginity aka pierce their hymen. It's not just Muslims obsessed with virginity.
Reply 9
Original post by haxhacks
how are they obsessed with it ,it just says in the quraan that you should not have sex until marriage.

They are, all the time you hear muslim girls banging on about how they are 'not allowed' a boyfriend, there idea of a fun night is going out with their other virgin friends dining at a budget desert shop like heavenly deserts in birmingham lol. You hear muslim girls telling their other friends that they are not allowed to go on holiday till they 'are married'. Never heard sikh or hindu girls talk about this rubbish
They are, all the time you hear muslim girls banging on about how they are 'not allowed' a boyfriend, there idea of a fun night is going out with their other virgin friends dining at a budget desert shop like heavenly deserts in birmingham lol. You hear muslim girls telling their other friends that they are not allowed to go on holiday till they 'are married'. Never heard sikh or hindu girls talk about this rubbish

a lot i read here is just nonsense, muslims are allowed holidays idk where you heard that, what does banging on about not being allowed to have a boyfriend have to do with them "obsessing" over virginity

none of this is virginity loooooooool

sounds like someone was rejected by a muslim girl lmao
a lot i read here is just nonsense, muslims are allowed holidays idk where you heard that, what does banging on about not being allowed to have a boyfriend have to do with them "obsessing" over virginity

yes muslims are allowed holidays but there are a lot of weird muslims in birmingham who dont want their daughters going on holiday with their white friends. Some may disboey them of course but it is frowned upon :/

😂😂best reply of the year
yes muslims are allowed holidays but there are a lot of weird muslims in birmingham who dont want their daughters going on holiday with their white friends. Some may disboey them of course but it is frowned upon :/

thats just called overprotective parenting

alie just bc they put 'virgin friends'
100% bet OP has given heavenly desserts an angry 1 star rating on google bc they cater for 'virgins'
Original post by butfirst_coffee
sounds like someone was rejected by a muslim girl lmao

I was born into a muslim family so I have loads of muslim girls as friends they always talk about how their non muslim friends are s---- lol
alie just bc they put 'virgin friends'
100% bet OP has given heavenly desserts an angry 1 star rating on google bc they cater for 'virgins'

deadass lmao
I was born into a muslim family so I have loads of muslim girls as friends they always talk about how their non muslim friends are s---- lol

wow u virgin ur not allowed muslim girls as friends

that just means theyre bad people lol

Quick Reply