The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Piss on a stick, better knowing than being scared
Find out if pregnant before getting stressed.
RIP
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 15 and I'm 3 weeks late for my period. My boyfriends very concerned now as I've also put on a lot of weight round the tummy. If I am pregnant what can I do because if my family find out i would be disowned, HELP!

Looks like you're going to be a mother soon. You shouldn't be having sexual intercourse at 15 anyway.
Normally it's been 12 and 16 weeks that you start to see any sign.
Anyway, take a pregnancy test and find out.
You can go to your GP too and they can't tell your parents
Original post by AzureCeleste
Normally it's been 12 and 16 weeks that you start to see any sign.
Anyway, take a pregnancy test and find out.
You can go to your GP too and they can't tell your parents

They have to she's 15 which counts as statutory rape because she's under the age of consent.
Original post by Scottish15
They have to she's 15 which counts as statutory rape because she's under the age of consent.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/confidentiality-at-sexual-health-services/

Check your facts first. The above link says otherwise

Can’t rep again but yeah. It is considered statutory rape under 16.

OP before panicking either pick up a pregnancy test or go to the doctor. I know they can’t tell your parents but if that’s the case they’ll find out at some point.
15 is too young to have sex and I’m guessing you didn’t even use protection?
you shouldn't have done that. you know what the law says. at least tell ur parents. or go to a clinic and see what to do. do u want an abortion?
i don't have a gp? But would they just let me have an abortion without telling my parents?

It's still statutory rape.
Take a test or ask the doctor, I personally disagree with abortion but it's your choice whether you want to take on such a responsibility at 15. Why would your family disown you? Either way a doctor is confidential and doesn't have to tell your parents but unless you deal with it quick they will find out from the bump

You don't know the age of her boyfriend, so let's not scare her silly, hey!

Go and see your school nurse, they can give you a pregnancy test. There's a lot of reasons why periods stop, stress can do it, as can hormone imbalances etc, and putting on weight doesn't mean anything either. Do a pregnancy test, then pop and see your GP if you need to or if the test is negative and you still haven't had a period (they could do with checking to see why). Usual symptoms of early pregnancy can include no periods (it doesn't always), sore breasts, hormones are all over the place (weepy usually). Best way to check is to get a test. Try not to worry until you know for sure.

I have more of a problem of that age having sexual relations with someone, what is the UK turning into? I don't see why these teenage mothers complain once they have children and can't juggle their life, you made the decision and now face the consequences for life.
It's still statutory rape.

They don't have to tell her parents though which is the point.
And that’s why you should always use contraception, honestly need to be careful. Make sure you check whether you are actually!
They don't have to tell her parents though which is the point.

Isn't that worse?

dude stop being a weirdo, she obviously wasnt morally raped.

just take a pregnancy test and hope for the best
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 15 and I'm 3 weeks late for my period. My boyfriends very concerned now as I've also put on a lot of weight round the tummy. If I am pregnant what can I do because if my family find out i would be disowned, HELP!

Firstly, don't worry until there's something to worry about. Take a pregnancy test, and book an appointment with your GP. If you are pregnant, your GP can talk you through your options. Judging by what you've said the best thing to do would be an abortion. Best wishes to you OP and I hope it gets sorted, but please do both of those things ASAP.

Latest

Trending

Trending