Original post by bluxwatxr
Well that’s paper 2? The first paper is Shakespeare and 19th century

Paper 2 then can u help or no
Original post by Bookaddict02
with what

english lit paper 2 igcse edexcel
Original post by Irespectwomen123
Paper 2 then can u help or no

Yeah I can help, just need to know what cluster?
Yeah I can help, just need to know what cluster?

everything broski
I mean what poetry type are you doing? Love and relationships or power and conflict?
I mean what poetry type are you doing? Love and relationships or power and conflict?

Section A idk
Section A idk

What specification? I’m doing AQA
What specification? I’m doing AQA

edexcel
edexcel

I’m not sure then, do you just want an overall idea on how to annotate them and write about them?
Original post by nicole_q
someone just posted a photo on their sc story of the lit paper 1, claiming it’s “leaked”, the question on macbeth is apparently “how is time presented?” time?!? Please make this a hoax...

send link now
I’m not sure then, do you just want an overall idea on how to annotate them and write about them?

would appreciate it mate
Original post by Nicole_q
Someone just posted a photo on their sc story of the Lit Paper 1, claiming it’s “leaked”, the question on Macbeth is apparently “How is time presented?” TIME?!? Please make this a hoax...

pssht easy anyways
would appreciate it mate

I always do a paragraph on theme evidence analysis and then a paragraph on structure evidence analysis while also talking about the context of the poem for the unseen. In comparison questions it’s better to talk about both poems in one paragraph instead of talking about them individually
How?? That’s crap; there’s so much to say about other themes but time is hardly “presented” as anything but a way to follow the play! I’ll be so upset
Original post by Nicole_q
How?? That’s crap; there’s so much to say about other themes but time is hardly “presented” as anything but a way to follow the play! I’ll be so upset

You can talk about the progression of time e.g how Macbeth is at the start versus how he is at the end, likewise for lady Macbeth. You can talk about nemesis ( fall from grace)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending