The Student Room Group

[A-LEVEL] English Literature Essay help!

Hello all,

Im looking for someone that is willing to help me write out several essays in regards to William Blake (Songs of Innocence and Experience), Othello, Keats and Death of a Salesman

Please, it would mean a massive amount if someone is able to help me out as I am struggling.

Thanks
Samee A
Samee - first off, you can't ask people to simply write your essays for you. If you have a particular question, I am happy to help, but you need to narrow down what you want help with.

Let's start with "Death of a salesman" - what is the issue here? What are you struggling with?
Original post by Samee Aslam
Hello all,

Im looking for someone that is willing to help me write out several essays in regards to William Blake (Songs of Innocence and Experience), Othello, Keats and Death of a Salesman

Please, it would mean a massive amount if someone is able to help me out as I am struggling.

Thanks
Samee A

qq.png
Did you get any help?
Original post by Alexcarell17
Did you get any help?

Nope
Did you try to reach him? He is really good.
Did you try to reach him? He is really good.

Unfortunately I do not currently have the money to hire people to make my essays. Any help without money upfront would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by Samee Aslam
Unfortunately I do not currently have the money to hire people to make my essays. Any help without money upfront would be greatly appreciated.

He offer free advice and guidance on how to write good essays
He offer free advice and guidance on how to write good essays

Thanks. He is helpful. Will give him more work in future

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending