The Student Room Group

Do you know about Bangladesh?

I am from Bangladesh. I want to know how many tsr user know about Bangladesh. if you do not know about Bangladesh I will tell you and put your question. the people who know Bangladesh than comment something's about it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Rice and fish Bengali Basha
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Hello tomorrow
I am from Bangladesh. I want to know how many tsr user know about Bangladesh. if you do not know about Bangladesh I will tell you and put your question. the people who know Bangladesh than comment something's about it.

Hey there

Nice to meet you!
I'm from Bangladesh too. So I don't think I have to describe how much I know about Bangladesh.
By the way don't feel alone. Call me whenever you want. I hope we will have a good discussion together.
REALLY HAPPY TO SEE YOU on TSR
Original post by Rajbir Nahin
Hey there

Nice to meet you!
I'm from Bangladesh too. So I don't think I have to describe how much I know about Bangladesh.
By the way don't feel alone. Call me whenever you want. I hope we will have a good discussion together.
REALLY HAPPY TO SEE YOU on TSR

hello
Reply 4
hello

Where are you from?
Where are you from?

I am from sylhet and you. Now where are you living.

I was born here but both my parents are from Bangladesh and I speak to my parents in bengali
Original post by Iahmed512
I was born here but both my parents are from Bangladesh and I speak to my parents in bengali

ok . Now where are you living.
ok . Now where are you living.

In England. What about you?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Iahmed512
In England. What about you?

great. I am now living Bangladesh. Now I am trying to admit in England university. Can you help me to find a best university in my deman and ability?
great. I am now living Bangladesh. Now I am trying to admit in England university. Can you help me to find a best university in my deman and ability?

Oh right, is there any specific reason you want to do it in an English University?
Reply 11

Dhaka and biryani
Reply 12
I am from sylhet and you. Now where are you living.

I am from Dhaka. I live in London
I am currently doing my AS and A Levels.
Reply 13
Original post by G.Y
Dhaka and biryani

Looks like you are a biryani fan. I don't eat biryani so much since I am living in London. It was one of my favourite food in Bangladesh. It's delicious you know
Reply 14

I think I would loved to. Where do you study now? Are you trying to get into undergraduate or post grad?
Reply 15
I am going to Oxford next year. physics

আমি বানংলাদেশি

আপনে কেমন আছেন

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
I am going to Oxford next year. physics

Have you got a conditional offer?

If so, can you give me advice on how to get in?

I'm studying A level Maths, Physics and Chemistry and taking a gap year to study further maths.

I need help on the aptitude tests (PAT) it makes me feel nervous.
Reply 18
flood prone county
Reply 19
Original post by The Δa/Δt
Have you got a conditional offer?

If so, can you give me advice on how to get in?

I'm studying A level Maths, Physics and Chemistry and taking a gap year to study further maths.

I need help on the aptitude tests (PAT) it makes me feel nervous.

It would be better if you did FM instead of chem. Whatever as you are doing it that's good.
Q: are you a international applicant i mean do you live in now or here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending