The Student Room Group

Re: Law any predictions for aqa a2 4c 2018 exam ???

HI GUYS,

DOES ANYONE PREDICTIONS FOR AQA A2 LAW CONCEPT OF LAW (4c)

IF YOU DO PLEASE COME FORWARD AND COMMENT ON THIS THREAD SO YOU CAN HELP NOT ONLY ME BUT OTHERS ASWELL.

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
THANKS
Reply 3
It kind of goes in a pattern but I think morality might come up. I hope it does too, its the shortest one to memorise0B783DA4-BCAB-4CA5-BBC6-543B601C9BD9.jpg.jpeg
Reply 4
Original post by sobiaz
It kind of goes in a pattern but I think morality might come up. I hope it does too, its the shortest one to memorise0B783DA4-BCAB-4CA5-BBC6-543B601C9BD9.jpg.jpeg

Thank you for this and me too loool iv revised only it and you're the third person to say morality could come up and what other subjects do you do ? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by 90'S
Thank you for this and me too loool iv revised only it and you're the third person to say morality could come up and what other subjects do you do ? :smile:

I do business and psychology, I only just started proper revision today for business and the other 2 I haven’t touched for months😭😭😭 how about you?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
ooh and why not did start late ? and yeah iv been revising like theres no tomorrow . and i created a whatsapp group for law, politics and psychology since i do those subjects. if you want i can add you on the group chats and also for paper 3a for the evaluation question on offences murder wil come up someone told me. and why did you start late ?
Reply 7
I’m literally playing a massive gamble I’m only going to revise law and morality hasn’t been in the exams since 2014
Reply 8
From what iv research, law and morality has not come up since 2014 which means it’s most likely to come up. sadly I’m playing a big gamble and only revising Law and M
My teacher thinks it'll be morality and I'm praying that it is too :redface:
Reply 10
Original post by Azzy B
I’m literally playing a massive gamble I’m only going to revise law and morality hasn’t been in the exams since 2014

same looool thank you for being honest i feel better now i thought i was being lazy i thought i was the only one phew and init i hope morality comes up man other my life is over !
Reply 11
Original post by cafebee
My teacher thinks it'll be morality and I'm praying that it is too :redface:

isit and omg i hope i only revised morality

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending