The Student Room Group

Btec applied science unit 1 may 2018

Who's doing their unit 1 exam tomorrow?
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 007Agent
Who's doing their unit 1 exam (biology, chemistry and physics) tomorrow?

When are you doing it ?
Reply 2
Original post by moabukar
When are you doing it ?

im doing my exam on the 24th May, which is tomorrow

I’m basically doing bio/chem tomorrow and physics Friday ? Any idea on what might come up ?
Reply 4
I’m basically doing bio/chem tomorrow and physics Friday ? Any idea on what might come up ?

if im being completely honest with you no. however, i am doing biology tomorrow and chem and physics on friday. but if i do get an idea i will let you know
Reply 5
if anyone is doing chemistry or physics tomorrow then can you post what comes up in the exam because some people are doing chemistry and physics on Friday
Reply 6
I have my biology paper tomorrow at 1 pm. I have physics at 1 pm and chemistry at 9 am on Friday. And by the everyone, good luck with your revision and hope you get a good grade. Anyone doing exam earlier than me?
Reply 7
i think nearly everyone is doing both physics and chemistry on friday

Original post by ggvld445
if anyone is doing chemistry or physics tomorrow then can you post what comes up in the exam because some people are doing chemistry and physics on Friday
Reply 8
any predictions as to what might come up?

Original post by Z200
I have my biology paper tomorrow at 1 pm. I have physics at 1 pm and chemistry at 9 am on Friday. And by the everyone, good luck with your revision and hope you get a good grade. Anyone doing exam earlier than me?
if im being completely honest with you no. however, i am doing biology tomorrow and chem and physics on friday. but if i do get an idea i will let you know

I'm doing biology at 2 tomz and Chemisyfy at 9 Friday and physics at 1 Friday. I will put up what is on the physics one of your doing it later than 1 but can ankhone tell me what will be on the chemistry one of you do it tomrrow. As I have a business studies one on Friday as well and stressing with the idea of 3 exams in one day one right after the other.

can you let me know whats in the chem paper tomorrow please
Can you tell us what comes up in the chem please 😩❤️X
Reply 12
Can you tell me what came up in the chemistry exam please
Reply 13

What came in the chemistry exam
Reply 14

What came up on Chemistry?x
Reply 15
Hi what came up in chemistry
Reply 16
Original post by n.g123
What came in the chemistry exam

im doing chemistry tomorrow
Reply 17
im doing chemistry tomorrow

Oh Never mind x
Reply 18
Original post by n.g123
Oh Never mind x

what did you get for your biology answers
Reply 19
what did everyone get for the biology magnification question?

Quick Reply

Latest