The Student Room Group

Disqualification

Stupid classmate got caught in Edexcel Physics having revision cards on his lap and got caught
We were talking outside, what are the likely consequences?
That's an extremely unsubtle cheat. He not only will but deserves to be disqualified.
Reply 2
yeah he's probably going to get disqualified
Reply 3
I doubt anyone is that idiotic to have revision cards on their lap during an exam but then again, nothing surprises me on TSR these days.
Original post by HoldThisL
That's an extremely unsubtle cheat. He not only will but deserves to be disqualified.

yes of course he does he is a prick anyway but will that be for all the exams? Just the science ones or all Edexcel?
Original post by UWS
I doubt anyone is that idiotic to have revision cards on their lap during an exam but then again, nothing surprises me on TSR these days.

Exactly... like who would be so oblivious about being disqualified if you cheat
Reply 6
Original post by asianmonkey
Stupid classmate got caught in Edexcel Physics having revision cards on his lap and got caught

Dumb mofo. Most likely, he will be disqualified but it depends whether he got caught in the very beginning of the exam or not
Original post by HFzN21
yeah he's probably going to get disqualified

will that be for all the exams? Just the science ones or all Edexcel?
Original post by gothai7
Dumb mofo. Most likely, he will be disqualified but it depends whether he got caught in the very beginning of the exam or not

It was like with 20 minutes to go
gj
will that be for all the exams? Just the science ones or all Edexcel?

Depends, there is a whole forum on mumsnet but its a different scenario and this was back in 2011

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/secondary/1235231-My-son-accused-of-cheating-in-GCSE-maths-exam-urgent-advice-needed-please

Most likely a disqualification. And if I remember correctly (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong) he won’t be able to sit any exams from Edexcel. Might be wrong there though..
Reply 12
He'll probably be disqualified for all the exams from edexcel
Reply 13
Considering that he literally brought notes into the exam and not something that can potentially have notes (such as a turned off, unused phone) or be seen as a tool that can help with the exam, I’d say that’s a sure disqualification from by minimum the physics exam, and possibly from all his exams.
Disqualification from all exams from that exam board would be a suitable punishment.

Quick Reply

Latest