The Student Room Group

Love and relationships poems gcse 2018

Does anyone have any predictions on what will come up for the love and relationships cluster?
im hoping that theese poems dont come up;

-the farmers bride
-singh song
-loves philosophy
Reply 1
Letters from Yorkshire, sonnet 29 and follower are my worst :eyebrow::grumble:
NOOOO, oh my gosh letters from yorkshire is the one that im hoping comes up!
Original post by BaQPaQ
Letters from Yorkshire, sonnet 29 and follower are my worst :eyebrow::grumble:
Reply 3
Won’t be mother any distance most probably ... it was in one of the papers I think
I'm guessing 'Winter Swans' or 'Sonnet 29'
Reply 5
Singh Songh is great because it has a really interesting unique structure, and has links to both family and relationships, and the way he has to juggle them means although he loves his new wife, it isn't perfect. I means you can link it and compare/contrast to almost any of the other poems, especially the ones exploring romance :wink: this website has some great analysis: https://senecalearning.com/
im ****ing hoping its winter swans
Original post by Chrissie_169
I'm guessing 'Winter Swans' or 'Sonnet 29'
Reply 7
Both follower and mother any distance have already come up, so it probably won't be a family one. My guesses are Winter Swans, when we two parted or Neutral Tones. I hope it's not singh song, the farmer's bride or letters from yorkshire!
I want it to be when we two parted
Original post by Yang2204
I want it to be when we two parted

YESS
Mother Any Distance, Sonnet 29, Follower and Letters From Yorkshire have already been used from last year and the specimens. So I doubt that they'll come up again.
If Singh Song comes up I'm out though or Eden Rock for that matter.
sonnet 29 - i think of thee is most likely gonna come up longer poems have a rarer chance of coming up eg singh song or porphyria lover

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending