The Student Room Group

WJEC GCSE Psychology Unit 1 23rd May

How did it go ?
Reply 1
it was quite easy, three easy six markers aswell
Reply 2
Original post by tyryer
it was quite easy, three easy six markers aswell

Yeah nice paper, the question I messed up was Watson and Rayner, I put little Albert then crossed it out 😭😭😭
Reply 3
oh right unlucky, for the last question did you discuss both the nurture and nature debate?
Reply 4
Original post by tyryer
oh right unlucky, for the last question did you discuss both the nurture and nature debate?

No, I just talked all Nature because it said we are born with our gender so talked about David rimmer, chromosome and hormonal differences. Idk, was a weird question.
Reply 5
Original post by coldwarm34
No, I just talked all Nature because it said we are born with our gender so talked about David rimmer, chromosome and hormonal differences. Idk, was a weird question.

which two things did you tick on the SRRS scale? there were 3 stressful ones which were divorce, pregnancy and jail.
Reply 6
Original post by tyryer
which two things did you tick on the SRRS scale? there were 3 stressful ones which were divorce, pregnancy and jail.

I honestly can’t remember, I’d consider all 3 of those a major life event😂😂. I know I put divorce for sure. Pregnancy I also put i think.
Reply 7
yh i put divorce and pregnancy lol. how many marks do you think you got? also what two weaknesses did you put for the sherif autokinetic effect
Reply 8
Original post by tyryer
yh i put divorce and pregnancy lol. how many marks do you think you got? also what two weaknesses did you put for the sherif autokinetic effect

Lab experiment so low in ecological Vs validity and ethnocentric bias, Americans used. Wbu
Reply 9
nice, i put low lab experiment too and low in mundane realism
Reply 10
how about for the weaknesses of friendman and rosenman?

are you ready for paper 2 on monday?
Reply 11
what city are you from btw? not many people seem to be doing this exam lol
Original post by tyryer
what city are you from btw? not many people seem to be doing this exam lol

I’m from Manchester. An weaknesses was too simplistic to categorise type a/b abs ethnocentric / andocentric bias as American males. What did you put?

And yeah hopefully will be ready, I’ll make a new thread come Monday for unit 2
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 13
i put the andocentric bias thing too and my other one was that they didnt take into account individual differances.
im from manchester aswell loool. which school do you go to?
Original post by tyryer
i put the andocentric bias thing too and my other one was that they didnt take into account individual differances.
im from manchester aswell loool. which school do you go to?

Wth, lmao. Did go parrs wood, wbu?
Reply 15
no way! i go to parrswood aswell :biggrin:. what is your name?
Reply 16
you dont need to say your name on here if u dont want to, you can private message me instead lmao

Quick Reply

Latest