The Student Room Group

HMRC 056R list

Hi there,
has anyone on 056r list received an offer? It's more than a month since I have been asked to change my location preference.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Taxgirl18
Hi there,
has anyone on 056r list received an offer? It's more than a month since I have been asked to change my location preference.

Hi, I'm on the 056R list as well and haven't heard back from them. How far did you get in the application process?
Reply 2
Didn't make it to the AC and got 17 at interview stage. Check your HMRC account for updates. What is your preferred location?
Reply 3
Didn't make it to the AC and got 17 at interview stage. Check your HMRC account for updates. What is your preferred location?

I've selected my preferred locations for TSP (London) at the AC which they said will be the locations they will consider me for an O band role. Do you have a 056R reserve list application on your civil service portal?
Reply 4
Yes, I do and it's been updated recently. No offer on this occasion. Hopefully this would happen soon. 😊I have London as well. 😊
Reply 5
Original post by allin289
I've selected my preferred locations for TSP (London) at the AC which they said will be the locations they will consider me for an O band role. Do you have a 056R reserve list application on your civil service portal?

I guess you'll receive an offer before I do as I didn't make it to AC. Please let me know when you do... if you don't mind.😊
Reply 6
I guess you'll receive an offer before I do as I didn't make it to AC. Please let me know when you do... if you don't mind.😊

Will do! Might also be worth emailing the team asking when we should expect an update.
Reply 7
Will do! Might also be worth emailing the team asking when we should expect an update.

I am wondering if we all get an offer at some point or we might end up without a job offer after one year?🤔
Reply 8
I am wondering if we all get an offer at some point or we might end up without a job offer after one year?🤔

I think it all depends on their resourcing needs. I think for TSP 2015 most people on the reserve list end up getting an offer.
Reply 9
I've just read on the main TSP forum that someone on the 056r reserve list has received a provisional offer. Has anyone else heard anything yet?
Reply 10
I haven't heard anything but I will check my account. Hope we all receive one soon. Good luck!
Reply 11
So I've just received my provisional offer. However, they didn't state a location.
Reply 12
Original post by JohnPOR
So I've just received my provisional offer. However, they didn't state a location.

This is great! Congrats! It must be Stratford or Croydon. 😊 Maybe we'll be colleagues one day. Good luck in your new job!
Reply 13
This is great! Congrats! It must be Stratford or Croydon. 😊 Maybe we'll be colleagues one day. Good luck in your new job!

Thanks.

However, they've offered me Newcastle, which is strange as i don't even think it was a preference (Manchester, leeds, Liverpool, London, Edinburgh).

I've sent an email to see if i have to accept it
Reply 14
Original post by JohnPOR
Thanks.

However, they've offered me Newcastle, which is strange as i don't even think it was a preference (Manchester, leeds, Liverpool, London, Edinburgh).

I've sent an email to see if i have to accept it

Sorry, I thought you had London as your first preference. Maybe you should accept it and try to transfer later in the year.
I've received an offer for Cardiff.
Original post by Anonymous

Congratulations, what score did you get on your video interview? did you make it to the AC?
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous

Congratulations! Is there a starting date in the offer?
Congratulations, what score did you get on your video interview? did you make it to the AC?

Thanks (sorry for the late reply). I think it was 20. I was unsuccessful at the AC.
Thanks, No dates. They are conducting pre-employment checks. Once done, they will make a final offer with dates etc. Does anybody have any idea how long it might take?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending