The Student Room Group

AQA AS Level Biology 7401 - Paper 1, 2 - 24th may and 4th of June [Exam discussion]

AS level AQA Biology AS Level Exams

Paper 1 (2h) 24th May - 1 hr 30mins

Paper 2 (2h) 4th June - 1 hr 30 mins

Spec

Specimen papers

Revision material

http://www.thebiotutor.com/
https://studywise.co.uk/a-level-revision/biology/

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys :grin:

This looks like it could be a really useful exam thread! I've added it to our big list of exam threads here where you can find helpful threads for all the exams you're doing.Happy revising!
Reply 3
No ones posted on here 😂 but good luck all for today !
Reply 4
anyone know a good 5 mark answer for how translocation in plants wrks ? do we have to include the stuff about H+ ions?
Original post by nada1212
anyone know a good 5 mark answer for how translocation in plants wrks ? do we have to include the stuff about H+ ions?

15271511432531760428142.jpg
Attachment not found
How was the paper?
Reply 7
the papeer was easy except for last question
I found it alright actually. What did people get for the percentage decrease question and the question about calculating amount of energy released from ATP
Original post by Nikkishells
I found it alright actually. What did people get for the percentage decrease question and the question about calculating amount of energy released from ATP

I don't think I got the percentage decrease one right but I got 0.61 for the energy
Reply 10
84. something i think
Reply 11
no i got 0.61
Reply 12
i got 84. something for the percentage decrease of something .i cant remember the question.
Reply 13
Original post by musB123

What topics came up again?
Original post by musB123
i got 84. something for the percentage decrease of something .i cant remember the question.

I got 87.4%
Original post by musB123
no i got 0.61

I got 0.61 too for energy released
Original post by musB123

If enzyme is inhibited that makes guanine and adenine, and T cells can’t recycle nucleotides. That means T cells won’t be able to divide by mitosis because they won’t be able to replicate there DNA if there is no adenine and guanine bases to form new strands, there fore new T cells won’t be made so there won’t be an excess of T cells in the small intestine hence less cytokines as a result swelling will reduce.
Original post by musB123
no i got 0.61

Could you tell me any questions that came up please bro.

Thanks in advance
Anyone got any predictions for the paper on Monday??? :smile:
Original post by NaomiWilso
I got 87.4%

that's the maximum, the question asked for the minimum.

Quick Reply

Latest