Do you mean separate or them having a conversation with each other

Separate I’m assuming
Reply 3
yeah, separate, and if ur rlly bored rn

a beginning/middle/end format
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Original post by Yang2204
Separate I’m assuming

The inspector "public men Mr Birling have responsibilities as well as privileges"
Original post by Yang2204
Separate I’m assuming

Eric "you don't understand anything, you never did"
Reply 6
ayt thanks you very much
INSPECTOR 1,there are millions and millions of Eva Smiths
INSPECTOR 2,they will be taught in fire and blood and anguish
INSPECTOR 3,Public men, Mr. Birling, have responsibilities as well as privileges.
INSPECTOR 4,She felt there'd never be anything as good again

ERIC 1,you lot may be letting yourselves out nicely
ERIC 2,she was a good sport
ERIC 3,Why shouldn't we try for higher wages? We try for the highest possible prices
ERIC 4,I hate these fat old tarts round the town
Reply 8
is it possible if u could put next to each one whether they appear in the beginning/middle/end thank u
Original post by tobynorth_
INSPECTOR 1,there are millions and millions of Eva Smiths
INSPECTOR 2,they will be taught in fire and blood and anguish
INSPECTOR 3,Public men, Mr. Birling, have responsibilities as well as privileges.
INSPECTOR 4,She felt there'd never be anything as good again

ERIC 1,you lot may be letting yourselves out nicely
ERIC 2,she was a good sport
ERIC 3,Why shouldn't we try for higher wages? We try for the highest possible prices
ERIC 4,I hate these fat old tarts round the town
Original post by intels
is it possible if u could put next to each one whether they appear in the beginning/middle/end thank u

sorry, I didn't get them like that so really have no idea! Just copied those off my quizlet, why do you need them in chronological order? Don't think it matters that much for essays..:s-smilie:
Reply 10
eh
thought it would be better as for example i could write 'at the beginning' then 'as the play progresses' typeeeeeeee
Original post by tobynorth_
sorry, I didn't get them like that so really have no idea! Just copied those off my quizlet, why do you need them in chronological order? Don't think it matters that much for essays..:s-smilie:
Original post by intels
eh
thought it would be better as for example i could write 'at the beginning' then 'as the play progresses' typeeeeeeee

It probably would sound slightly better, but doubt it would affect marks and who has time for that now.. tbh its mainly about the analysis and ,some, conte
Reply 12
alright, thanksssssssssssssssssssssss for that + the quotes
Reply 13
dont even do the book but here, quizlet is my god at this rate, but here's some eric for u
https://quizlet.com/133994048/an-inspector-calls-quotes-eric-birling-flash-cards/ (basic statements about quotes, no analysis i dont think)
https://quizlet.com/81616987/an-inspector-calls-quotes-eric-flash-cards/ (quotes from each act)
Reply 14
thnx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending