The Student Room Group

I hate gcses

Im in yr 11 and literally dont CARE about GCSES anymore i dont care if i fail so all of you who want to pass HAVE FUN bc i am not bothered from now on imCBA to revise bc its HELLA LONG if i pass i pass YOU CAN BLAME SCIENCE for making me turn MAD dont let GCSES take over your minds from now all i care about is PROM and THATS IT! If i walk into the exam and i know THEN I KNOW. Can anyone relate? Follow me on Instagram: Theonly_tristdan and Snapchat: T.starshipain
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

oh wow ur so right like literally all i care about is prom im studying prom likes theres no tomorrow
Reply 2
i didn't care at first, then I thought
ill be hella stressed after GCSEs finish and regret every single bit of not revising.
but if i do revise i could do a lot of **** on the summer holidays
Wish I could be that chill about exams
Original post by llllloos
oh wow ur so right like literally all i care about is prom im studying prom likes theres no tomorrow

are you mocking me
Original post by purplepeacock
Wish I could be that chill about exams

IKR
2 weeks of work for 11 weeks of summer. I got bare zoots lined up and reading fest along with prom and holidays. Im from London so gonna be rooftopping and that so idm tbh. Loads of motives and drinking drinks i dont pay for so.. mad ting and as a guy the World Cup is gonna be a banger
Original post by f_spanish
2 weeks of work for 11 weeks of summer. I got bare zoots lined up and reading fest along with prom and holidays. Im from London so gonna be rooftopping and that so idm tbh. Loads of motives and drinking drinks i dont pay for so.. mad ting and as a guy the World Cup is gonna be a banger

you have a POINT but i still do not CARE F GCSES
U honestly ain’t alone I fully understand like it’s not that I’m not aware of the importance and it’s not that I’m not willing to put the work in I just have no motivation and tbh we ain’t alone legit all my school are like this like I think only 40% of our year group is even predicted a pass
im with op in this one. ive lost motivation and dont give a f*** about gcse. I aint stressed about s***. ill make money other ways.
Original post by jassandhu
U honestly ain’t alone I fully understand like it’s not that I’m not aware of the importance and it’s not that I’m not willing to put the work in I just have no motivation and tbh we ain’t alone legit all my school are like this like I think only 40% of our year group is even predicted a pass

yh BUT ENGLISH IS AN EASY PASS FOR ME ITS JUST I CBA
Original post by T.starshipain
are you mocking me

Just like Ozymandias in our literature paper!
Original post by f_spanish

looool g set me a spliff
Original post by T.starshipain
Im in yr 11 and literally dont CARE about GCSES anymore i dont care if i fail so all of you who want to pass HAVE FUN bc i am not bothered from now on imCBA to revise bc its HELLA LONG if i pass i pass YOU CAN BLAME SCIENCE for making me turn MAD dont let GCSES take over your minds from now all i care about is PROM and THATS IT! If i walk into the exam and i know THEN I KNOW. Can anyone relate? Follow me on Instagram: Theonly_tristdan and Snapchat: T.starshipain

If you think gcse is horrible...well wait till you start A levels
It annoys me when people say "just wait til A levels" - like bruh with the new spec we've done a million times more work for a decent grade than you guys ever did. Ngl but you guys had it eeeassy.
Original post by internet monster
looool g set me a spliff

STOOOOP
just make sure you pass maths and english.
Original post by purplepeacock
it annoys me when people say "just wait til a levels" - like bruh with the new spec we've done a million times more work for a decent grade than you guys ever did. Ngl but you guys had it eeeassy.

thank youuuuuuuuu preach youre my souul
Original post by internet monster
looool g set me a spliff

Come Reading bro. Orange camp <3333
I didn't study for even 1 of my GCSEs and I walked out with 8 As and A*s and 2 Bs
After that you realise, GCSE is like a pin drop compared to the beast that is A levels!! I study a lot now and barely scratch the surface. The thing is, GCSE isn't as important as teachers may mislead you to believe. As long as you pass 5 and pass English and maths, thats it. Unless you want to do science in college, its OK if you fail them all. I know someone who failed some sciences and got into a really good university in London for computing and business without ever having to face science again.
what I would say is, try to get a 5 or 6 for English and Maths because if Universities look at GCSEs, they most commonly want more than a pass for Maths and English., it'll help you set yourself apart from the rest. (for example the person I mentioned earlier had to retake Maths to get a B because a C wasn't enough for a good university)
PS- Prom for me was meh. I mainly went there for the unlimited cake and photo booth.

Quick Reply

Latest