The Student Room Group

School supplies

I'm starting uni in september. What school supplies should I buy? What will I need?
Original post by zeead
I'm starting uni in september. What school supplies should I buy? What will I need?

Just normal stationery. Pen and paper. Some lever arch files and plastic pockets or dividers. Dont fret. Whatever you used at A level will be fine.

They have pens and shops at university.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Just normal stationery. Pen and paper. Some lever arch files and plastic pockets or dividers. Dont fret. Whatever you used at A level will be fine.

They have pens and shops at university.

A laptop.
Reply 4
Original post by LeapingLucy
A laptop.

thanks x
Original post by zeead

Not quite what you're asking, but one tip from me would be not to buy the textbooks unless you really, really need them. The library will have them or the university will provide PDF scans of the textbook for you.
Reply 6
Original post by Blue_Cow
Not quite what you're asking, but one tip from me would be not to buy the textbooks unless you really, really need them. The library will have them or the university will provide PDF scans of the textbook for you.

I need all the advice I can get, so thank you!
Hiya, I'd get notebooks, pens, highlighters and also a memory stick. Hope this helps
Reply 8
Original post by Chloe_maria08
Hiya, I'd get notebooks, pens, highlighters and also a memory stick. Hope this helps

It does, thanks!
Original post by zeead
It does, thanks!
No worries, enjoy university!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending