The Student Room Group

why do men neglect muslim born women?

It's a shame that men can sometimes overlook muslim women when they hit on women, I dont like it at all lol.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
It's a shame that men can sometimes overlook muslim women when they hit on women, I dont like it at all lol.

Who in their right mind would want to date a person with beliefs that don't belong in our century?
I suspect that men take the modesty suggested by the hijab and the common Muslim idea of no sex or dating before marriage at face value, and assume Muslim women don’t want to be hit on.
Original post by Ciel.
Who in their right mind would want to date a person with beliefs that don't belong in our century?

those in their right minds evidently you're not hence the question posed
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.

Well I am much more modern and fashionable than your overweight british women with 6 kids by random men oh and I have sex before marriage and everything, I was just born into a muslim family, I am NOT muslim.
I thought it was forbidden to date outside the faith? (or even date altogether) They might not do it respecting this or just expecting to be rejected if they did. Others may reasonably want to be with someone following the same religion as themselves.
Well I am much more modern and fashionable than your overweight british women with 6 kids by random men oh and I have sex before marriage and everything, I was just born into a muslim family, I am NOT muslim.

Oh, I was confused by your OP.

I don't see how they'd know you're an ex-Muslim, unless you still cover your hair etc.?
as most of their family dont approve
too much culture conflict
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Muslim women don’t want to be hit on.

which is exactly what they dont need or want for that matter
Well I am much more modern and fashionable than your overweight british women with 6 kids by random men

Condescension is not attractive. Perhaps we have located the problem?
obvious troll is obvious
Reply 11

You sound salty. There must be something wrong with you if they pick fat women with ******* kids over you.
Reply 12
Original post by Ciel.

Its not even that, who in their right mind would hit on a girl with a hijab. Thats like hitting on a nun - you wont be getting an sex or parties out or alchol or bacon or kisses before marriage

That's why men neglect you
Original post by _gcx
I thought it was forbidden to date outside the faith? (or even date altogether) They might not do it respecting this or just expecting to be rejected if they did. Others may reasonably want to be with someone following the same religion as themselves.

Its forbidden to date pretty much altogether if the dating goes kissing and beyond it is. The same religion thing - sorta. If you wanna be with a non muslim they have to convert to islam etc etc
Reply 15
Original post by Ciel.

That's rich seeing as though Islam granted women rights that western nations only discovered about 100 years ago...
Original post by RickHendricks
That's why men neglect you

how can men neglect her if shes not even a muslim lmao
Reply 17

If you wear a hijab whilst trying to get hit on - you arent gonna. However if you arent wearing a hijab or anything islamic sorta and are just born into a muslim family, morals unislamic etc not modest etc then its a matter of appearance/race/preference not religion. If you dont look the part and are complaining about the part youre doing it wrong
Original post by Ciel.
You sound salty. There must be something wrong with you if they pick fat women with ******* kids over you.

Says the guy who treats everyone like crap. What's the weather like up there on your high horse?

so ur an ex muslim then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending