The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse geography paper 3 9-1 2018

Does anyone know how to revise for this paper because i genuinely do not know how to. please help!
just make sure that you know how to do all the geographical skills, check the spec bc theres a page on all the skills you need to know. find exam questions and practice them
obviously you need to know the human and physical fieldwork you carried out as well as possible, I'm making a mind map on each one to summarise them and I'll just learn that
as for the pre-release booklet, idk what to do apart from read it
Original post by NPT
Does anyone know how to revise for this paper because i genuinely do not know how to. please help!

The pre-release will be giving your judgement so a question could be do you agree or disagree with the new reservoir for oxfordshire and you have to explain why (applying your geographical knowledge) I'd just go through the specimen pre release and look at the questions they gave for that in paper 3 and make up questions for this actual pre release and practice those however I'm not sure about the fieldwork we did it but haven't practiced questions on it so I'm going to go ask my teacher for that because I have no clue but hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest