The Student Room Group

guys/girls; what do you look for in a partner?

what do you look for in a partner? looks? intelligence? humor? kindness?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A pulse
Sometimes you have to find the person to know what is important; but you don't get anywhere if you can't find common interests, values and make each other smile through humour and kind acts.
A large family inheritance.
Kim kardashian
:popout:
Tall, dark, handsome.
Personality comes later for me. Physical attraction is definitely more important initially and as long as he's not a complete douchebag, I'd completely fall for him.
A fat ass
Alive.
Humour, ability to laugh at themselves, a certain amount of modesty (in regards to personality) and a nice smile. Prefer people on the introverted side to the overly extroverted side. jmo
For appearance , I do hope that he is tall (around 170cm or taller) , handsome , slim or fit/muscular built .

For Personality , hopefully he can be caring , loving to not just me but my family , fun and bubbly , being generous and romantic haha .

He does not have to be millionaire or billionaire rich , but perhaps on a slightly higher-earning salary .
Minimum D Cup

No fatties
Light hearted, funny, genuine, I guess finding the same things fun because I find weird things fun lmao and just someone with a good heart idk

Bonus points if he likes cats and anime :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by WhiteBunny
For appearance , I do hope that he is tall (around 170cm or taller) , handsome , slim or fit/muscular built .

For Personality , hopefully he can be caring , loving to not just me but my family , fun and bubbly , being generous and romantic haha .

He does not have to be millionaire or billionaire rich , but perhaps on a slightly higher-earning salary .

This is sad.
To borrow liberally from my OkCupid profile:

I'm looking for the kind of person that can be facetious about any subject (because the art of taking nothing seriously is one that I take very seriously indeed), but not to the detriment of having convictions—someone sufficiently mature to enjoy reading, but not so much so that she's opposed to being read to.

I've an insatiable appetite for (s)wordplay, so whether you'd deem yourself a potential foil or prospective sparring-partner you need look no farther. If you're demure, doe-eyed and dorky with ample-yet-well-proportioned curves and an inquisitive mind towards mirth, mischief and miscellaneous debauchery, then all the better—but I'm an equal opportunities employer: surprise me.
Original post by The Old Vampire
This is sad.

Why though ? Sorry I don’t mean anything , but I don’t get why you say sad .
Should be Chilled out, able to bounce off each other and have bants, I have a massive thing for cute smiles so that’s a bonus.
Original post by WhiteBunny
Why though ? Sorry I don’t mean anything , but I don’t get why you say sad .

I guess I just wonder why people care about these silly things - sincere and happy love is the only thing that matters.
Yea I am short .... 149cm . Haha .
To have ambition, be kind, understanding and observant, to have wit, be willing to try new things and to be honest :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest