The Student Room Group

How many awarz of revision - GCSE

How many hours of revision r u doing a day for gcse
Reply 1
The weekend for more is more chilled so im doing hours that are really stretched throughout the day for example today i started at 10:30ish and im still working now but i havent been working for hours straight like i watched a few shows, youtube vids and stuff u know what i mean? but when the week starts im planning on doing from 6am - 9pm with short breaks then work again from 2am till 5 am. And I NEED to work hard after failing my paper 1s but yeah if i was more prepared i wouldnt be doing so much! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by gurlll
The weekend for more is more chilled so im doing hours that are really stretched throughout the day for example today i started at 10:30ish and im still working now but i havent been working for hours straight like i watched a few shows, youtube vids and stuff u know what i mean? but when the week starts im planning on doing from 6am - 9pm with short breaks then work again from 2am till 5 am. And I NEED to work hard after failing my paper 1s but yeah if i was more prepared i wouldnt be doing so much! :smile:

Deep dedication good luck lol
Zero because uhhhhh whenever I look at my history revision guide I literally have a mental breakdown lmao
Original post by CapitalistAlgan
Zero because uhhhhh whenever I look at my history revision guide I literally have a mental breakdown lmao

i actually have never seen a more truthful post.

can i rep more than once??

literally me with the maths guide and media guide. i HAVE no CLUE.

honestly. media is supposed to be easy but my teacher has literally shoved off with no work
Reply 5
Original post by CapitalistAlgan

same am soooooo SCREWEDDD for history fffs
Oh man we have to do about 6 awarzz a day at university for a full momth! Just to get the 2nd highest grade...lol lucky kids man!
Reply 7
Original post by bilalsheraz7
awarz

Much though Call of Duty remains all the rage, I must confess I hadn't realised it were possible to 'prestige' the English language.
Original post by Profesh
Much though Call of Duty remains all the rage, I must confess I hadn't realised it were possible to 'prestige' the English language.

Call of duty hasnt been the rage, for about a fortnite tbf. Lol
Reply 9
Original post by Chidowee
same am soooooo SCREWEDDD for history fffs

yeah same, both my history exams are next week and I'm sitting revising the background to the first booklet and everyone else is asking about whether we need to know booklet 17
It's more about quality than quantity. If you spend 5 hours reading notes, you're probably learning less than if you spend 2 hours practising with a past paper.
This has a few tips that may help https://senecalearning.com/blog/revision-tips/

Quick Reply

Latest