The Student Room Group

I need your help - TV show recommendations please

i need good trending tv shows to watch when im bored. i need something relatively new and something with not too many seasons. any suggestions. i want to try and finish before next monday.

Scroll to see replies

Marvel's Runaways
1) Godless

2) The Good Place

3) Star Trek: Discovery

4) Happy!

5) Sense 8

6) Manhunt: Unabomber

7) Frontier

All pretty short.
Reply 3
what do u guys watch currently. i need something a bit more mainstream and prefer suspense and sad story, realistic stuff
Reply 4
Finally starting the Sarah Connor Chronicles - love me some Terminator!
Reply 5
Plebs !!!! New season as well, so funny
Original post by ibbyzenna
1) Godless

2) The Good Place

3) Star Trek: Discovery

4) Happy!

5) Sense 8

6) Manhunt: Unabomber

7) Frontier

All pretty short.

Sense8!! I'm about to rewatch from the start, before the finale episode comes out next week! So sad that this will be it. :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
what do u guys watch currently. i need something a bit more mainstream and prefer suspense and sad story, realistic stuff

true detective, fargo
very realistic and amazing story with good endings
13 Reasons Why

Sense8

Stranger Things
Reply 9
Extremely urgent? Really?
Original post by Drewski
Extremely urgent? Really?

It's urgent.
Original post by ibbyzenna
It's urgent.

******** :smile:
sense8 is seeming to be popular and i watched the trailer and it seems to look really good
Original post by Drewski
******** :smile:

I know what tried to say. Whats a swear word that's 8 letters long? b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t wow
(edited 5 years ago)
how many seasons is sense8 and how many episodes are there
Original post by Anonymous
i need good trending tv shows to watch when im bored. i need something relatively new and something with not too many seasons. any suggestions. i want to try and finish before next monday.
If you are from UK and have uk netflix, you should definitely watch safe , I was so addicted and finished it in one day.
if i watch at 11pm i can watch 2 episodes which are 1hr each and go to bed at 1am.
safe also looks pretty good and its only 1 season so thats great
its between sense8 and safe. how many seasons is sense8. how many episodes in a season?
Money heist on netflix , gran hotel , cable girls, greys anatomy , prison break , dr foster , gilmore girls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending