The Student Room Group

Public services 90 credit btec and 120 credit btec

So i finished my first year of college(it is 2017 September). I did the exams which didn't go so well. I did Alevel sociology and A level business. I did Btec law aswell . My results came back and I got a DS in Btec law, U in sociology and U in business. I went to enroll for my second year/also Final year. I got told I cannot do sociology or business anymore. And that I should redo year 1 again. And i just wanted to know would unis accept me if I did Btec law, and public services?
So if I came out of college with law DS public services D D
I thought I could do 90 credit Btec in one year. I don't want to stay for two more years! I would like to go uni next year, 2018
Original post by Student2513
So i finished my first year of college(it is 2017 September). I did the exams which didn't go so well. I did Alevel sociology and A level business. I did Btec law aswell . My results came back and I got a DS in Btec law, U in sociology and U in business. I went to enroll for my second year/also Final year. I got told I cannot do sociology or business anymore. And that I should redo year 1 again. And i just wanted to know would unis accept me if I did Btec law, and public services?
So if I came out of college with law DS public services D D
I thought I could do 90 credit Btec in one year. I don't want to stay for two more years! I would like to go uni next year, 2018

What is it you would want to study?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
What is it you would want to study?

Hi, I know you replied 8months ago. But I completely forgot about this. So, 8 months on. I am currently redoing my first yr of college again. And im going to uni next year instead of this year September. I want to study criminology in uni.
Original post by Student2513
Hi, I know you replied 8months ago. But I completely forgot about this. So, 8 months on. I am currently redoing my first yr of college again. And im going to uni next year instead of this year September. I want to study criminology in uni.

So it's your third attempt?

Quick Reply

Latest