The Student Room Group

ABC cancels 'Roseanne' after star's racist Twitter rant

She compared a black obama aid to being an ape as well as saying she was a member of the muslim brotherhood.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/29/media/roseanne-twitter-chelsea-clinton/index.html

Political correctness takes another victim :backstab:

Scroll to see replies

Pretty sure backlash from outright racism doesn't qualify as political correctness gone mad.
When will people realise that using Twitter to broadcast to the world that you are a racist is a monumentally dumb thing to do?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
She compared a black obama aid to being an ape as well as saying she was a member of the muslim brotherhood.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/29/media/roseanne-twitter-chelsea-clinton/index.html

Political correctness takes another victim :backstab:

dont get why they refer to one as star after such controversies
Did I say it had gone mad? :beard:

Poltical correctness is good. May there be more victims.
(edited 5 years ago)
Did I say it had gone mad? :beard:

Ok, I'm pretty sure backlash from outright racism doesn't qualify as political correctness taking another victim.
Yet another White liberal showing their true racist colours.
How is she not a victim? She got her show cancelled. Got totally bodied.
LMAO at that Clinton monstrosity trying to virtue signal and advertising her Soros connections. Are these people that shameless?

Unless Roseanne's saying the person looks like an ape because they’re black, it isn't ‘racist’.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by bars from mars
Yet another White liberal showing their true racist colours.

She's a trump supporter.

Original post by TCA2b

Unless she's saying he looks like an ape because he's black, it isn't "racist".

Yes it is indeed racist to compare a black person to an ape :rolleyes:
(edited 5 years ago)
How is she not a victim? She got her show cancelled. Got totally bodied.

Maybe she shouldn't have been openly racist on a public platform that might impact the reputation of associated organisations, like the network running her show. It's a bit like me calling myself a victim for getting fired after telling my boss to go **** himself.
She's a trump supporter.

She doesn't support Trump, she was driven to support Trump reluctantly by the racism towards Jews in the US and the fact they are not protected because they tend to do well.
Let me see....give a TV show to a complete idiot.

Act surprised when idiot acts like idiot.
Interesting to se how the right has made the term political correctness such a bogey man.

"
The term political correctness is used to describe language, policies, or measures that are intended to avoid offense or disadvantage to members of particular groups in society"
Wikipedia
Barr elicited criticism in July 2009 when she posed as Adolf Hitler in a feature for the satirical Jewish publication Heeb magazine, called "That Oven Feelin'".[60][61] The Nazi theme was reportedly her suggestion, and featured her with a Hitler mustache and swastika arm-band, holding a tray of burnt gingerbread man cookies the article referred to as "burnt Jew cookies".

She sounds charming.
I saw her in an interview with Dave Rubin last year, she was bizarre and seemed well out of it.
She's got what she deserved but you have to fee sorry for the 100 plus people that have lost their jobs because of her bigoted stupidity.
Any other person of those 100 spouting this bile and it would have only been their own career they would have **** on.
(edited 5 years ago)
Confused elderly woman makes internet faux pas....
Original post by Just my opinion
I saw her in an interview with Dave Rubin last year, she was bizarre and seemed well out of it.
She's got what she deserved but you have to fee sorry for the 200 plus people that have lost their jobs because of her bigoted stupidity.

nobody has considered that she may be showing signs of illness ?
Original post by the bear
nobody has considered that she may be showing signs of illness ?

Yes possibly. Too late now though.
It's good night Vienna.
Original post by Just my opinion
Yes possibly. Too late now though.
It's good night Vienna.

this level of disinhibition may indicate some type of dementia.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending