The Student Room Group

A2 EXAM IN 11 DAYS I KNOW nOTHING hello pls help me

major sigh

ok well i am making this thread bc i don't know what else to do with myself.

literature is looming

things are super desperate at the moment

and i'm being mega horrible to myself yet again

like i do not know why this happens but essentially every time i get rather close to deadlines/exams i give up

i am not falling at the final hurdle as such, rather i am apparently sitting cross legged, and just staring at the final hurdle which stands a couple metres before me, i am possibly eating sesame breadsticks and i am saying nope to this upright frame

and i SHOULD get up and i SHOULD complete my own race in whatever way i see fit bc it is of course the last step and why, that should be an incentive as any but it is such a big pulsating nope

i have worked immensely hard all year, the work i have put into this is inexpressible

not to mention i spent so much time on my coursework which is worth 20% of my whole grade + was very very proud of it

and all that effort to attain an a* will now go to waste bc i'm being the epitome of an abject fool

i have spent the past 3 weeks not giving a toss if i fail

i did not care at all

and now? now i don't know

i am trying so hard to care hence this thread

i am trying so hard to find a spark to do something, anything

but i CANNOT find the emotion, i CANNOT find the inspiration or the .. or the reason

i do not have any distractions

i simply do not see any reason

any sense of reason is so absent

i'm so hugely mean to myself

i need this thread to be my saviour

i truly do not want to receive a grade that is in no way representative of my ability

i am so disrespectful of my own time

literally so disrespectful

and i write all of this and still, i am so disengaged

i don't know how i'm going to revise everything and still, i am so disengaged

what is the superlative of failure

i do not even know how i managed to find the will to create this

i am crying in the abyss of my own apathy and i beg you re-direct me to a vine

i am not actually, legit, crying for once

i would love to be that student that slacks all year then pulls it together at the end but i'm really not

i'm the student that breaks their back for 8 months straight then in the final 3 weeks i'm like lol nah

it does not sense the make

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
i'm the student that breaks their back for 8 months straight then in the final 3 weeks i'm like lol nah

Indeed, that is me as well. Anon you're nearly there. In a few weeks time you're going to be free so use that as your motivation to get through this unpleasant time. You're nearly at the end of the tunnel, you just need this final push! And anyway, there's only so much that you can do now. Your coursework will do very well and I don't believe that you know nothing. You've worked hard this year and that's not going to disappear even if you have to take a bit of a breather in these last few weeks.
DONT GIVE UP!!! YOU GOT THIS.....BREAK BIOLOGY INTO SMALL REVISION SESSIONS AND REWARD YOURSELF AFTER EACH SESSION.(A GAME OF FIFA,TREATING YOURSELF TO A SMALL SNACK etc....).IF IT GETS BORING SWITCH UP THE SUBJECTS IF YOU DO OTHERS.ULTIMATELY,YOU DONT WANT TO BE WASTING ANOTHER YEAR OF YOUR LIFE RETAKING A LEVEL ILL TELL YOU THAT MUCH.GO GET EM GRADES M8.sorry for them caps...:smile:
Well it is well and truly your own fault and you have no one other than yourself to blame so face it.
ANON YOU COULD DO IT MY G
The last hurdle don't trip the long term results will be worth it.
We are all on the same boat
GOOD LUCK
Reply 5
Original post by Plagioclase
Indeed, that is me as well. Anon you're nearly there. In a few weeks time you're going to be free so use that as your motivation to get through this unpleasant time. You're nearly at the end of the tunnel, you just need this final push! And anyway, there's only so much that you can do now. Your coursework will do very well and I don't believe that you know nothing. You've worked hard this year and that's not going to disappear even if you have to take a bit of a breather in these last few weeks.

Original post by zakuchiha
DONT GIVE UP!!! YOU GOT THIS.....BREAK BIOLOGY INTO SMALL REVISION SESSIONS AND REWARD YOURSELF AFTER EACH SESSION.(A GAME OF FIFA,TREATING YOURSELF TO A SMALL SNACK etc....).IF IT GETS BORING SWITCH UP THE SUBJECTS IF YOU DO OTHERS.ULTIMATELY,YOU DONT WANT TO BE WASTING ANOTHER YEAR OF YOUR LIFE RETAKING A LEVEL ILL TELL YOU THAT MUCH.GO GET EM GRADES M8.sorry for them caps...:smile:

Original post by Aishabushra
ANON YOU COULD DO IT MY G
The last hurdle don't trip the long term results will be worth it.
We are all on the same boat
GOOD LUCK

thank you lots everyone

i'll go sit at my desk

i really don't want to oh my

will try update you with some noteworthy progress before 7pm

uhhhhhhh ok OK
Reply 6
Work

on

your

formatting

please
Original post by Aranos
Work

on

your

formatting

please

I thought he was writing a poem for a split second
It's hard ik but it'll be over in a flash.

Here's an inspiring video I watch when I'm in despair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdAN0o3oqB8
Reply 9
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
It's hard ik but it'll be over in a flash.

Here's an inspiring video I watch when I'm in despair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdAN0o3oqB8

hahah love the vid thanks !

ok so basically i didn't return to update you all bc i didn't end up doing anything at all

i don't think i'll end up doing anything today either

i have 9 days now and tbh, i don't know what i'm doing lmao

yeah it's just i literally have no intention of studying so it's probably not gonna happen

i will be back in this thread once it hits me i guess, hoping it'll be soon
Original post by Anon_98
hahah love the vid thanks !

ok so basically i didn't return to update you all bc i didn't end up doing anything at all

i don't think i'll end up doing anything today either

i have 9 days now and tbh, i don't know what i'm doing lmao

yeah it's just i literally have no intention of studying so it's probably not gonna happen

i will be back in this thread once it hits me i guess, hoping it'll be soon

Spoken like a true procrastinator
Original post by Ray_Shadows
I thought he was writing a poem for a split second

Perhaps it is.
You know what’s mad...the light is visible at the end... Look how quick May came and went? June will be just the same! Push further! Come on...you can do this!
Reply 13
Original post by MajorFader
You know what’s mad...the light is visible at the end... Look how quick May came and went? June will be just the same! Push further! Come on...you can do this!

thank you so much !

ok hi i am back + i am ready to CRY

basically i'm just sitting here on my bed with a granola bar

and it's hit me lmaolmao lmaolmao

ok so basically nothing is funny

i came online to post on my blog + then i read over the comments in here again + felt the wave of destruction seep into my bones

my first exam is a drama exam and the paper is split between two texts

so that's what i'm going to revise today, its split between king lear and the importance of being earnest

i don't know how to eat granola bars without getting them everywhere and i'm so upset oh my god i'm so upset right now

hahahahahahahhahahahaha this is my life

ok this is not gonna be good

ok listen we have 6 days so i don't really know what to do but i think i'll start by making mind maps bc i need to remember what everything is about

i'll start by making mindmaps on the main themes in king lear

after i've made mindmaps on the themes i'll create a list of all the best quotes for those themes

then i'll make a list of all the critics quotes that i will use whatever the question may be

after that i'll make a list of important terminology

i'll stick them up on my wall then i'll move onto the second text

i'll keep updating as i go but basically that is the plan

ok right let's go
Reply 14
Ok it's been an almost an hour + I've completed one mindmap on a theme.

I've got 8 more themes to go.

Starting my second mindmap now.

Its ok, this is progress lololol.

omg why am i like this agh.
Reply 15
ok second mindmap is complete onto my third *****y mindmap

i'm not gonna be able to go out anymore + i needed to which is crap
LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Spoiler

Original post by soiiioquy
lolololoolololololololololololololololololol

Spoiler