The Student Room Group

Are boobs just boobs to guys?

I’m really insecure about my boobs.

I’m a B cup and they’re east west type boobs (google for a pic if you need reference haha) and because they’re not huge or like usual circle boobs (they are still kind of circular) it kind of makes me feel insecure?

A guy I’m seeing said that boys seriously don’t care and ‘boobs are boobs’ and that ‘we (guys) just like them no matter what they look like’

Is this true? Am I being a bit too critical of my boobs? (Which he also told me)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

I’m a B cup and they’re east west type boobs (google for a pic if you need reference haha) and because they’re not huge or like usual circle boobs (they are still kind of circular) it kind of makes me feel insecure?

A guy I’m seeing said that boys seriously don’t care and ‘boobs are boobs’ and that ‘we (guys) just like them no matter what they look like’

Is this true? Am I being a bit too critical of my boobs? (Which he also told me)

You're friend is right, I do not think I have ever heard one of my mates talking about a girl he's slept withs boobs in a negative way.

B cup is also perfectly fine contrary to popular belief we are not that concerned with size (although everyone does have preferences it is in no way biased towards big bongers).

Funnily enough one of my ex's had east-westies and was insecure about it (mind you I did not even notice until she mentioned it). Honestly made no impact whatsover, boobs are boobs.

Just calm down, theres always going to be people saying I love big ... but most of the time theyre just saying it, not really meaning it.

Besides any guy worth having would never say anything about it.

I think you are. Generally a guy won't massively analyse boobs (I certainly don't). Size mostly matters with boobs. Some guys like small boobs, others like medium boobs and others like large boobs (personally I like medium or small boobs. Large boobs turn me off). As long as the guy you are seeing likes your boobs, you are fine.
Reply 3
Yeah, guys viewing boob size matters just as much as girls viewing penis size. It's not really a big deal to either, generally.
Heh, big.
Do an experiment:

1) Stand in front of a mirror without wearing your bra.

2) Place your left hand under the opposite armpit.

3) Look closely.

Spoiler

Seriously, most blokes are happy that girls have boobs full stop!
Guys can unlock the true power of boobies, and turn them into M777 Howitzers
why does it matter if the guy you're seeing doesn't care
Reply 7
As soon as there are some, I couldn't care more.
if boobie exist, we gud
For me breast size doesn't hinder or improve the enjoyment I'd get out of a relationship. idk but I don't feel that sex is that important in a relationship so that might be why I don't care about it.
Legit boobs are boobs as long as ur chest couldn’t be mistaken for a guys then u good ahaha

Tbh a girl who doesn’t stress about her boobs is more attractive than one who does
Original post by jaychambers0808
Tbh a girl who doesn’t stress about her boobs is more attractive than one who does

I don't think that is really helpful.
men are just happy for some poosay

if boobs were a big deal to them, so many flat chested girls wouldn't have boyfriends

but one of my friends is happily married and she's legit as flat as an ironing board
I don't think that is really helpful.

Why? Its called stop worrying about your looks and flaunt your personality it’s much more attractive
At least you dont have one thats almost a cup bigger than the other and end up slouching slightly towards the heavier one and having uneven posture and every bra is either painful because its tight one one or painful because its too loose on one and hanging off awkwardly.

I ....know someone like this.
Boobs of all sizes are wonderful :u:
It's like beer. A guy might state a preference but he'll take whatever's going.
Original post by uberteknik
Do an experiment:

1) Stand in front of a mirror without wearing your bra.

2) Place your left hand under the opposite armpit.

3) Look closely.

Spoiler

Seriously, most blokes are happy that girls have boobs full stop!

[video="youtube;FdghRwWfaOQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdghRwWfaOQ[/video]
(edited 5 years ago)
Boobs are boobs.

Latest

Trending

Trending