The Student Room Group

No revison?

anyone else done 0 revison for gcses cause yeah me too
i havent revised for the exams after half term. im just going to revise the night before like i did for the other exams.
how smart are u?
Original post by anonymous69gcse
i havent revised for the exams after half term. im just going to revise the night before like i did for the other exams.

ive fluked all my exams so far and i think ive actually done alright. who needs revison anyways 👀
sameeee i cant focus on my work and keep getting distracted by the smallest things
and tbf ill still get better grades than some people. chem i might even get an 8, so for those who revise 5 hours a day u can suck my knob
Original post by cherrybomb115
sameeee i cant focus on my work and keep getting distracted by the smallest things

tbf i just quiz my friends before and then i have there months of revison in 5 mins
Original post by PlotTwisted
tbf i just quiz my friends before and then i have there months of revison in 5 mins

hahahaha thats a rlly good technique - ill try it out thanks xx :smile:
I haven’t revised either. I’m actually surprised with how well I feel my exams have gone so far.
Reply 9
Original post by cherrybomb115
hahahaha thats a rlly good technique - ill try it out thanks xx :smile:

Also just do past paper questions. I didnt even bother reading the textbook for most my subjects but i just did questions. It works like last year for myfood tech mock i did f*ck all and the night before and on the car journey to school i did past papers and i got an 8
Original post by pqndachan
I haven’t revised either. I’m actually surprised with how well I feel my exams have gone so far.

same i dead ass think if you cant revise properly then just dont caue youll stress yourself out
Original post by gothai7
Also just do past paper questions. I didnt even bother reading the textbook for most my subjects but i just did questions. It works like last year for myfood tech mock i did f*ck all and the night before and on the car journey to school i did past papers and i got an 8

Actually i will say watching masterchef and gbbo helped more, oh well
Original post by gothai7

wow thanks :biggrin: ill be sure to do them thanks xx :smile:
Reply 13
anyone else done 0 revison for gcses cause yeah me too

Mate your grand just look at markschemes that's what i've been doing
Original post by kunsang21
how smart are u?

ngl i can naturally figure things out i got mostly B in the mocks
Original post by lukem23
Mate your grand just look at markschemes that's what i've been doing

what do u mean mark scheme
Reply 16
what do u mean mark scheme

I'm not sure about you but on my exam board website there's past papers with mark schemes
Original post by lukem23
I'm not sure about you but on my exam board website there's past papers with mark schemes

ohhh right yeah i dont have time for that

Quick Reply

Latest