The Student Room Group

Help creepy teacher

Scroll to see replies

Having a healthy interest in the opposite sex is not 'creepy'
Omg that's like me I'm soo shocked I thought I was alone I'm 16 as well by the way he walks into the class for no important reason and stares at me And makes note of my classes which he randomly appears in 🤔 😒🙄right? And stares at me for example it was valentine's Day and he was .. omg it's too long nvm point him out make it a joke saying every class I've been in it looks like he always their etc. Think about u probably did something for him to react like that
Reply 22
On valentines day at the end of the lesson he said had a crush and he put up a love poem on the projector for me to see because he was looking at me the whole time he was saying this. Another stalking occasion always if he happens to see me in corridors he makes a note at which class i enter in because he ALWAYS comes back to the classroom door stares right through the window at me and tries to enter the class for no important reason because he just stands there and attempts to make small talk to the teacher who is trying to teach their class at the same time trying to look at me and if i catch him he quickly turns around and sometimes he just stares in the class at me standing there i have more occasions if you want to known
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Rockenburg
Wow, really? I see where you're coming from now.
Still don't know what kind of evidence OP could gather though.

maybe some sort of video?:confused:
however i don't think that they can actually do anything unless the OP got touched or something :redface:
Original post by karl pilkington

what's creepy is that he's a teacher while she's probably an underage student
Reply 25
Omg that sound like my geography teacher are we in the same school
Reply 26
Original post by kate426
Im not lying actually need help i don't lie about things like these and because of him i don't want to go to school anymore. Its not a troll. I need a way for my creepy teacher to stop crushing on me and stalking e.g ways of being mean so he hates me i don't want to tell anyone im 16.In the uk

You need to tell your family first. They will tell the school.
Reply 27
Original post by karl pilkington

Its not when it gets to the point that you are an authorive figure who constantly uses his position to get spend more time with saying that i should stay after school even though i completed my assignment and everyone who completed their assignment didn't have to.
. Also in a crowded area amongst sooo many students you are watching walk home and when i turn around i see you starting directly at me.
Your in your middle fiftes old bald grey hair skinny i don't want to go to school anymore became of him
Original post by Rosie///
Blackmail him

grow up, if it was a male student doing it to a female teacher you'd probably be the first to start acting like it's the worst thing someone could do
Reply 29
Original post by Ciel.
You need to tell your family first. They will tell the school.

I live with my mum and she ignores me and doesn't believe so im alone shes the type that says hard luck deal with it so honestly i don't like her my parents are divorced
Reply 30
U need evidence the exact same thing is happening to me point him out in a crowded area but don't make it obvious ur trying to call him out just point it out casually make a joke of it hopefully it throws him of p.s in 16 and in leaving in 2 weeks in guessing u are as well so that u can wait it out
Reply 31
Original post by kate426
I live with my mum and she ignores me and doesn't believe so im alone shes the type that says hard luck deal with it so honestly i don't like her my parents are divorced

Tell your school counselor then.
Original post by kate426
Its not when it gets to the point that you are an authorive figure who constantly uses his position to get spend more time with saying that i should stay after school even though i completed my assignment and everyone who completed their assignment didn't have to.
. Also in a crowded area amongst sooo many students you are watching walk home and when i turn around i see you starting directly at me.
Your in your middle fiftes old bald grey hair skinny i don't want to go to school anymore became of him

I thought he was young and handsome haha tbh I was only joking he does sound a bit of a prick. Just complain about him and get some other people to back you up.
Hi there professor Dodo here from oxford university's chemtrail department

your teacher is actually an advanced robot that we lost from our laboratory jk he's a robot sspy for the illuminati
Reply 34
Original post by Dodo0099
Hi there professor Dodo here from oxford university's chemtrail department

your teacher is actually an advanced robot that we lost from our laboratory jk he's a robot spy for the illuminati
if u don't have anything to say that would ACTUALLY help me then please don't say anything im only looking for helpful advice that could help me but you clearly don't care
Original post by kate426
On valentines day at the end of the lesson he said had a crush and he put up a love poem on the projector for me to see because he was looking at me the whole time he was staying this. Another stalking occasion always if he happens to see me in corridors he makes a note at which class i enter in because he ALWAYS comes back to the classroom door stares right through the window at me and tries to enter the class for no important reason because he just stands there and attempts to make small talk to the teacher who is trying to teach their class at the same time trying to look at me and if u catch him he quickly turns around and sometimes he just stares in the class at me standing there i have more occasions if you want to known

go to a teachert of higher power so your head of year or even head. this should like a safeguarding issue and you have a right to raise it.
Original post by kate426
if u don't have anything to say that would ACTUALLY help me then please don't say anything im only looking for helpful advice that could help me but you clearly don't care

Why don't you just ask for a different teacher, or stalk him back

Anyway this sounds like the start of a beautiful friendship
Reply 37
Original post by lfcaimee
go to a teachert of higher power so your head of year or even head. this should like a safeguarding issue and you have a right to raise it.

He is a teacher of high power as he has is own office and a classroom maybe i should just deal with it as i have two weeks left
Reply 38
OMG are in my school because that's happening to me im 16 this is what I did in talking to my friend and my geo teacher is behind me trying to listen in on my conversation so I start talking about peodophiles and how stalking is bad and how id report them and how disgusting stalking is plus cheats because he's Matt and also how I have a boyfriend Even though I don't 😏
Reply 39
Original post by Dodo0099
Why don't you just ask for a different teacher, or stalk him back

Anyway this sounds like the start of a beautiful friendship

There are only two geography teachers and i already did

Quick Reply

Latest