The Student Room Group

EPQ Presentation

My EPQ Presentation is this month! How do I structure it and prepare myself?
Original post by A.Montgomery
My EPQ Presentation is this month! How do I structure it and prepare myself?

Person running it not give a specification / what they mark it by to know what to include?

I got an A* and didn't put that much work into it if I am honest. I would just explain why you chose the question;
Why it is a relevant one;
A little background about it;
Brief overview of each part of your findings;
A bit about your research methods;
A bit about what you gained, found hard and overcame / evaluation and
A conclusion

Add and subtract what may be more appropriate, you shouldn't be having to do research content wise for the pres, once made just run through it a few times so you can present by only looking at each slide for a second.

Remember slide consistency in layout, colour schemes, sizes and fonts, not too much writing and only one or two pictures per slide
Original post by Chichaldo
Person running it not give a specification / what they mark it by to know what to include?

I got an A* and didn't put that much work into it if I am honest. I would just explain why you chose the question;
Why it is a relevant one;
A little background about it;
Brief overview of each part of your findings;
A bit about your research methods;
A bit about what you gained, found hard and overcame / evaluation and
A conclusion

Add and subtract what may be more appropriate, you shouldn't be having to do research content wise for the pres, once made just run through it a few times so you can present by only looking at each slide for a second.

Remember slide consistency in layout, colour schemes, sizes and fonts, not too much writing and only one or two pictures per slide

Thank you this helped me loads! & the person running it hasn't given one yet but maybe she will this month but thanks for the info anyway

Quick Reply

Latest