The Student Room Group

Help creepy teacher

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kate426
He is a teacher of high power as he has is own office and a classroom maybe i should just deal with it as i have two weeks left

Go to head of your school then. And if not its only 2 weeks left so not too long as youve put up with it for a long time so not long left
Reply 41
Really bad advice you are getting on here Kate. There must be an adult there that you can speak to discretely. A mentor or pastoral care. Tell them that he is making you feel uncomfortable and ask them to have a quiet word with him.
Reply 42
Original post by Steve__
Really bad advice you are getting on here Kate. There must be an adult there that you can speak to discretely. A mentor or pastoral care. Tell them that he is making you feel uncomfortable and ask them to have a quiet word with him.

I have two weeks left and im scared to tell them as i might just get in trouble and i might just focus on my gsce exams than this as we don't have normal classes only revision class that usually go on for 2hrs or less
Original post by karl pilkington
Having a healthy interest in the opposite sex is not 'creepy'

It is when the girl is 16 and the teacher is well older.
Reply 44
Original post by kate426
I have two weeks left and im scared to tell them as i might just get in trouble and i might just focus on my gsce exams than this as we don't have normal classes only revision class that usually go on for 2hrs or less

Well if it's only two weeks and it doesn't get any worse then, yes, that is your best bet. But are you expecting to go back into sixth form?
Reply 45
Original post by Hazel23
I couldn't do that because their all corrupt no offense but they are presumably on good terms with them p.s the same thing happened to me
The pastrol care etc

You reported someone and it went badly Hazel?
Reply 46
Original post by Steve__
Well if it's only two weeks and it doesn't get any worse then, yes, that is your best bet. But are you expecting to go back into sixth form?

What do you mean by go back into sixth-form ? And im going to sixth form next as my school only has a secondary school not a college or sixth-form centre
Reply 47
Original post by kate426
What do you mean by go back into sixth-form ? And im going to sixth form next as my school only has a secondary school not a college or sixth-form centre

I meant are you going back to the same school; and you've answered that now, so that won't be a problem. This is all pretty shocking though, and I'm thinking that it should be reported to prevent it happening to anyone else. Have you spoken to any other pupils about it at the school?
Original post by kate426
Im not lying actually need help i don't lie about things like these and because of him i don't want to go to school anymore. Its not a troll. I need a way for my creepy teacher to stop crushing on me and stalking e.g ways of being mean so he hates me i don't want to tell anyone im 16.In the uk

what subject does he teach
Hi Kate, that sounds like a really scary position. I would reccomened telling someone at your school, maybe they could look on his computer for the file of the poem he wrote you.
Reply 50
Original post by Steve__
I meant are you going back to the same school; and you've answered that now, so that won't be a problem. This is all pretty shocking though, and I'm thinking that it should be reported to prevent it happening to anyone else. Have you spoken to any other pupils about it at the school?

I spoke to my 3 friends who i only talk to and I'm more of the quiet girl so i guess that's why he found it easier to do this to me without anyone noticing. So i don't have much people to tell and the friends i told don't believe thinking im paranoid or exaggerating one of them said i was lying (why would i lie i don't like attention any type of it). And my school teachers act like children themselves e.g my head of year makes inappropriate jokes and most of them don't like teaching anything and are bad at it so my school is basically a playground where people get away with all types of stuff
Reply 51
Geography
Original post by -Kestrel-
Hi Kate, that sounds like a really scary position. I would reccomened telling someone at your school, maybe they could look on his computer for the file of the poem he wrote you.

No because he looked it up on Google images online
Reply 52
Geography
Original post by RyanJonsy
grow up, if it was a male student doing it to a female teacher you'd probably be the first to start acting like it's the worst thing someone could do

Ffs I was kidding ppl on here can’t take a bloody joke relax
Reply 54
Original post by kate426
I spoke to my 3 friends who i only talk to and I'm more of the quiet girl so i guess that's why he found it easier to do this to me without anyone noticing. So i don't have much people to tell and the friends i told don't believe thinking im paranoid or exaggerating one of them said i was lying (why would i lie i don't like attention any type of it). And my school teachers act like children themselves e.g my head of year makes inappropriate jokes and most of them don't like teaching anything and are bad at it so my school is basically a playground where people get away with all types of stuff

This is absolutely outrageous. Do you feel that you can continue for the next two weeks? Is it a normal comp and approximately which part of the UK are you?
Original post by kate426
Im not lying actually need help i don't lie about things like these and because of him i don't want to go to school anymore. Its not a troll. I need a way for my creepy teacher to stop crushing on me and stalking e.g ways of being mean so he hates me i don't want to tell anyone im 16.In the uk and im leaving school in two weeks for sixth form

You probably have to just deal with it until he does something that will give you proof, like texting you, saying something inappropriate, touching you in any way that would make you uncomfortable. You'll would probably have to record him saying stuff to you for solid proof. If you want him to leave faster, you could provoke him into saying something that could get him kicked out and record it. However you should probably make sure he doesn't just like you as a favourite student as that will be really bad for him.
Options:
-have your phone recording sound all day every day, to record the weird conversations and inappropriate stuff for evidence
-Film him creeping
-Skip his class from now on. Then if you get in trouble, tell them you don't feel safe
-isn't there a counsellor with who you can discuss this confidentially? maybe he has done it before
-tell your friends to really pay attention
-are you sure you are the only one?
-look around when it happens, you can't be the only one that notices. If someone else does go talk to that person for advice.
Reply 57
Original post by Natalia C
You probably have to just deal with it until he does something that will give you proof, like texting you, saying something inappropriate, touching you in any way that would make you uncomfortable. You'll would probably have to record him saying stuff to you for solid proof. If you want him to leave faster, you could provoke him into saying something that could get him kicked out and record it. However you should probably make sure he doesn't just like you as a favourite student as that will be really bad for him.
he doesn't like as a favorite student as he makes romantic suggestions ever since he thought i had a crush on him
Original post by kate426
On valentines day at the end of the lesson he said had a crush and he put up a love poem on the projector for me to see because he was looking at me the whole time he was staying this. Another stalking occasion always if he happens to see me in corridors he makes a note at which class i enter in because he ALWAYS comes back to the classroom door stares right through the window at me and tries to enter the class for no important reason because he just stands there and attempts to make small talk to the teacher who is trying to teach their class at the same time trying to look at me and if u catch him he quickly turns around and sometimes he just stares in the class at me standing there i have more occasions if you want to known

Tell me his name. Pm me even.
Reply 59
Original post by Afforestation
Tell me his name. Pm me even.

I only know his surname

Quick Reply

Latest