The Student Room Group

Do they check id at the o2 arena

Yo I got standing tickets for bts at the o2 arena in London today and the only problem is I’ll be 15 when the event happens and standing is 16+!!!! Everyone is telling me that they won’t check it but I can’t help but be nervousssss
looks like you're ****ed , might aswell sell your ticket
I’ve got into 16+ concerts at 13. You’ll hear them asking for ID but that’s only for 18+ who want to buy alcohol. They can’t expect people to bring their passports or something, so you’ll be fine.
dude i payed liken £500 and I literally have been waiting to see them for so long, so I would never sell my ticket
Original post by dandelion224
I’ve got into 16+ concerts at 13. You’ll hear them asking for ID but that’s only for 18+ who want to buy alcohol. They can’t expect people to bring their passports or something, so you’ll be fine.

Thanks! My sister told me that when she was 13 she went to see a 16+ concert but that was 5 years ago and they’ve become really strict since ghent
You never know if they are going to check so just make sure you can pass for being over 16
Nah they don't check unless you look 12.
Original post by AzureCeleste
You never know if they are going to check so just make sure you can pass for being over 16

Yeah ofc I’m gonna wear make up and dress up to make me look 16, I just hope the o2 believe that I am😂
Original post by alicelmoro2
Nah they don't check unless you look 12.

Okay good I don’t look 12😂
hey just so everyone knows they didn't check my id and I had an amazing time at the bts concert!
Omg that’s great news I’m going to see Ariana and I’m in the golden circle standing I was so worried ;-; I’m also 15
Original post by allenslegacy
hey just so everyone knows they didn't check my id and I had an amazing time at the bts concert!
Hey just wondering, I am in the same position as you were and I am seeing Ariana Grande with standing tickets. I’m 15 but didn’t realise it was 16 , did they let u stand or did they make u sit? Also did they check ID?
Original post by Grace087
Hey just wondering, I am in the same position as you were and I am seeing Ariana Grande with standing tickets. I’m 15 but didn’t realise it was 16 , did they let u stand or did they make u sit? Also did they check ID?

did u get in ?
Original post by arianaslightx
did u get in ?

yep it was so amazing x
hey everyone just a little update! 3 months ago i went to another concert at the o2 with standing tickets, i’m 17 now so i wasn’t worried but they actually asked me for id 😳. i do look 14 but i never thought they would really id me. lucky i had my provisional driving license but yeh. i guess i got lucky when i saw bts when i was 15.

Quick Reply

Latest