The Student Room Group

Help! I have been disqualified from my AQA GCSE Chemistry exam

Someone stuck post-it notes on my back ,without me knowing, containing all of the formulas required for chemistry paper 1. I got removed from the exam and told I was disqualified and I could be disqualified from all other AQA exams. I have told them that I was completely unaware of the post-it note stuck to my back but they don’t believe me and think it is a poor excuse for cheating. I have not proof on who did it, what would you guys do?
Tell your parents or someone that understands you so they could persuade the school hardcore to not disqualify from your other exams
I would go straight to the Head teacher. Parents in tow too. If you go right to the top about it, it shows that your serious about these exams and gives more weight to the argument that you did not cheat. You have not done 5 years of senior school hard graft, to come in with a postic note on your back knowingly. Its not like it was in your pocket. it was on your back, which sounds so much like someone else fooling around.
This seems a little troll to me. The fact that it was “all” of the formulas not just a couple on one post it note? And you didn’t notice? No one bothered to tell you? The invigilators didn’t notice it as you were walking in and asked you to remove it?

If you’re telling the truth however then I’m sorry but you should go straight to the headteacher or exam office with your parents and sincerely complain
There was only the main formulas for chemistry like moles=concxvol etc. However the issue has been resolved now and the person who did it is in police custody.
how would it help you cheat lmao it’s on your back
As I said, I didn’t know it was there because some else put it there. The police currently have the person who did it behind bars for conspiracy to cause harm in exams and he could be executed for treason.
Reply 7
Original post by Barrypeterson
As I said, I didn’t know it was there because some else put it there. The police currently have the person who did it behind bars for conspiracy to cause harm in exams and he could be executed for treason.

troll?
Reply 8

Excellent. Please do inform me of the execution date as I would rather enjoy the entertainment on an otherwise dull period of temporal passage.
jfc never thought i'd say this but i miss the old TSR trolls
How sad of you to insult someone’s appearance like that. Calling someone that could really lower their self esteem and lead to suicide. Luckily for you I already think I’m ugly but I still take offence and want to chop your scrotum off with garden shears
Original post by Minamoto
Excellent. Please do inform me of the execution date as I would rather enjoy the entertainment on an otherwise dull period of temporal passage.

The execution date is going to be yesterday at 9am in the Tower of London
The execution date is going to be yesterday at 9am in the Tower of London

I would consider that as quite perfect. I sincerely look forward to encountering you at the gathering. Perhaps it shall make for an excellent day of entertainment.
Reply 13

ur joking right?
Someone stuck post-it notes on my back ,without me knowing, containing all of the formulas required for chemistry paper 1. I got removed from the exam and told I was disqualified and I could be disqualified from all other AQA exams. I have told them that I was completely unaware of the post-it note stuck to my back but they don’t believe me and think it is a poor excuse for cheating. I have not proof on who did it, what would you guys do?

Wow that sucks I feel so sorry for you.
Have your parents send in a note to your head of exams explaining the situation, and talk to people who were near you who can vouch for the fact that you had no idea. The people who did it won't confess but people can say you were innocent without naming names.

Quick Reply

Latest