English Lit,Spanish and History
How are you finding your subjects?
Original post by ajayma
Geo bio re

Do you like your subjects?
Original post by anon10198741
English Lit,Spanish and History
How are you finding your subjects?

Ok? I mean I have internal AS style exams starting this monday and I am not ready for them :frown: which is my fault tbh because i left my revision waaaay too late :/ but the subjects themselves are alright, i just can't really remember most of the stuff I've learnt.
What about you? how are your a levels going?
Original post by Eman Abbasi
Ok? I mean I have internal AS style exams starting this monday and I am not ready for them :frown: which is my fault tbh because i left my revision waaaay too late :/ but the subjects themselves are alright, i just can't really remember most of the stuff I've learnt.
What about you? how are your a levels going?

History is defo the hardest for me spanish i like but its not easy learning a new langauge and english i manage, hopefully your exam goes well on monday!
History is defo the hardest for me spanish i like but its not easy learning a new langauge and english i manage, hopefully your exam goes well on monday!

Thanks! :smile:
I have a friend who does history and she hates her module on China :s-smilie:
Thanks! :smile:
I have a friend who does history and she hates her module on China :s-smilie:

She should count herself lucky one of my modules is on the british experience of warfare and i kid you not it is so immensely boring
Reply 10
Do you like your subjects?

Yeah bio my fave then geo then re tho I like them all
Just curious.

spanish bio chem
Moved to A-levels
Psychology, English lit and fine art (did English language in y12)
Original post by oranges n lemons
spanish bio chem

NO way! I'm also doing Spanish , how are you finding it? Do you have any Spanish heritage?
She should count herself lucky one of my modules is on the british experience of warfare and i kid you not it is so immensely boring

Ouch! that sounds rough but tbh im coming to the conclusion all a levels are designed to put you to sleep, like, how does the department of education expect me to stay awake during a lesson about the uses of hypothesis testing??? :/
Ouch! that sounds rough but tbh im coming to the conclusion all a levels are designed to put you to sleep, like, how does the department of education expect me to stay awake during a lesson about the uses of hypothesis testing??? :/

TELL ME ABOUT IT
Education is rough
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
Biology,chemistry and maths.

Me too girl xx
Loool stress
Original post by princessxox
Me too girl xx
Loool stress

Biology and chemistry is okay but maths is unbelievably stressful!:eek: How are you finding it?
Original post by Estarossa
Psychology, English lit and fine art (did English language in y12)

How are you finding english lit? What texts are you studying?

Quick Reply

Latest