The Student Room Group

AQA Psychology A-Level Paper 3

I know it’s kind of far but how are you guys feeling about it? And what topics are you doing? How much revision have you done for it? Do you even remember anything on those topics?

For me: dreading it, relationships - schizophrenia - addiction, literally none and no

This is my final exam so that’s the best thing lol

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Estarossa
I know it’s kind of far but how are you guys feeling about it? And what topics are you doing? How much revision have you done for it? Do you even remember anything on those topics?

For me: dreading it, relationships - schizophrenia - addiction, literally none and no

it's not that far, practically two weeks!
Yeah been revising etc been quite tiring but just need to practice!
Reply 2
Dreading it.
I'm doing schizophrenia, aggression and relationships.
I know the A01 but can't remember the A03 at all. I'll have 2 days to cram them in before the exam
(edited 5 years ago)
It’s my worst paper tbh. I’m doing schizophrenia, forensic and gender. I think I’m okay with schizophrenia but the rest I have difficulty with the A03 points
paper 3 is 14th june right?
im doing schizophrenia, aggression and cogdev
Original post by Lia22
Dreading it.
I know the A01 but can't remember the A03 at all. I'll have 2 days to cram them in before the exam

Me too :/ I think I’m going to have to as well

Original post by existingusername
It’s my worst paper tbh. I’m doing schizophrenia, forensic and gender. I think I’m okay with schizophrenia but the rest I have difficulty with the A03 points

Mine as well! Too much to learn in such a short space of time 🙄

Original post by soIiIoquy
paper 3 is 14th june right?

Yes!

Issus and debates, schizophrenia, gender and aggression - I haven’t even started looking at it as my plan is to try and get best as I can on 1 and 2 as I know 3 is a lot harder!!
Original post by megan___f
Issus and debates, schizophrenia, gender and aggression - I haven’t even started looking at it as my plan is to try and get best as I can on 1 and 2 as I know 3 is a lot harder!!

Yeah that’s what I’m trying to do too! :frown:
Me too :/ I think I’m going to have to as well

Mine as well! Too much to learn in such a short space of time 🙄

Yes!

hey i found some qs that were on the AS paper this yr, ive tried them and im pretty happy with it, (bu theres no mark scheme), maybe this could give us small hints of what could possibly come up in the A2 exam tomorrow

might be useful idk
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5367302
hey i found some qs that were on the AS paper this yr, ive tried them and im pretty happy with it, (bu theres no mark scheme), maybe this could give us small hints of what could possibly come up in the A2 exam tomorrow

might be useful idk

Thanks for this! So it's unlikely that Zimbardo, cognitive interview or cultural variations are going to turn up as big questions. Shame for Zimbardo because he is well easy :frown: Do you have the link to AS paper 2?

might be useful idk

The AS Paper seems pretty decent tbh, hope ours is as good!
Thanks for this! So it's unlikely that Zimbardo, cognitive interview or cultural variations are going to turn up as big questions. Shame for Zimbardo because he is well easy :frown: Do you have the link to AS paper 2?

i cant find paper 2 unfortunately :/

and no problem xo
Original post by existingusername
The AS Paper seems pretty decent tbh, hope ours is as good!

ikr, i hope we get easy qs tbh, ahahah
i cant find paper 2 unfortunately :/

and no problem xo

Agh, that sucks :/

Are you guys revising at the moment? I'm doing RM :frown:
Agh, that sucks :/

Are you guys revising at the moment? I'm doing RM :frown:

im going to do research methods in a bit too
It's my favourite, I hope I smash it with flying colours.

Unit 2 is the one paper I slightly dislike. Nevertheless, upwards and onwards!
Original post by Lia22
Dreading it.

I'm doing the same as you and i cant remember anything :frown:
Original post by Lia22
Dreading it.

Literally same! I feel like a know nothing about AO3! I'm doing relationships, schizophrenia and forensics!
Original post by hambothehambear
Literally same! I feel like a know nothing about AO3! I'm doing relationships, schizophrenia and forensics!

Me too!!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌. I don’t know how I’m gonna get it done in a day and remember it! I reckon 3-4 hours should be enough per section. I’m not revising last years 16 markers though since they wont come up (just gonnna have to take the risk). Also the predictions that have been going around have been very accurate so far. Just hope AQA don’t mess it up 😭😭😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending